chapter 6

"I feel like Link from the Legend of Zelda, except there's no annoying fairy." Yuki said.

"Oh, you play Zelda, Yuki?" Patch smiled.

"All the time, I feel a connection with him sometimes." Yuki smiled back.

"Cool." Patch smiled.

"You guys play Zelda?" Yuki then asked, showing off her tomboy side.

"Yep." Atticus nodded.

"We should play sometime," Yuki smirked. "I bet I could whoop you."

"Oh, you think so, do you?" Atticus smirked back.

"Yep." Yuki challenged.

"I wonder what's going on at the school?" Cherry wondered as Drell and Hilda decided to go on ahead.

"I'm sure things are just fine." Elena said.

Drell and Hilda came into the hula school.

"I can't believe they abandoned me for Weird-Lo!" Myrtle folded her arms at her ex-friends.

"They clearly didn't appreciate you." One of her new friends said.

"Unlike us..." another one agreed.

"Yeah, you girls are right." Myrtle said.

Hilda and Drell walked in.

"This party seems kinda dead..." Drell looked bored.

"Be nice, it's for kids!" Hilda scolded.

There was then a hissing noise.

"You don't have to hiss at me." Hilda crossed her arms at her husband.

"That wasn't me." Drell said.

"Then who was it?" Hilda asked.

"Hey, guysssss...." Lilo was in her dead hula girl costume and her head was in her hands and she had glowing green eyes.

Myrtle, Jill, Kali, and Lilly screamed and hid under the punch bowl table.

"I'm guessing that's one of Stitch's cousins." Hilda said.

"Let's stop it before it gets out of hand!" Drell suggested.

"What's going on here?" Moses asked before he then saw a giant spider which frightened him and he ran away with the girl dressed as a witch in his arms.

"Like that?" Hilda asked.

Almost everyone else ran out of the Halloween party due to the experiment.

"I guess we should wait until Atticus and the others get here." Drell said to Hilda.

"I agree." Hilda said.

"You'll love the Halloween party," Lilo said to Stitch as they were on their way back to the school. "There's lots of food and you can scare Myrtle!"

"Myrtle nala kweesta!" Stitch agreed.

"Yeah." Patch smiled.

They came into the party and the whole place was nearly a wreck.

"Wow, they trashed the place!" Lilo looked. "I told you it'd be fun!"

Stitch ate a papaya on the floor but instantly spit it out, disliking the taste.

"Is anyone still here?" Elena called out.

"I don't know." Darla said.

Stitch sniffled the air with Patch and they both went under one table to find Myrtle shivering with her new friends.