chapter 3

Soon, the Ridiculous Earth Vehicle was inside and was being given attachments so they could catch Experiment 222.

"What a weird day, going inside an alien's body." Yuki muttered.

"At least we can say we had an exciting childhood." Teresa muttered back.

"Don't worry, girls; we'll have Atticus with us." Darla said.

"Now, let's get Pleakley up here." Mo said.

"But how?" Atticus wondered.

"Oh, no, I seemed to have dropped my sister's make-up!" Cherry called out as bait. "If only someone who would really appreciate it would take it so he or she could keep it as teir very own!"

"Called it!" Pleakley called.

Cherry smirked as the noodle alien was on his way upstairs.

Pleakley walked in. "Where's that make-up?"

"GET HIM!" Cherry called.

Mo soon tackled Pleakley to the floor.

"Heeey!" Pleakley yelped before burping in her face.

"Gaugh, halitosis!" Mo grunted and shivered in disgust. "Quickly get to it while I still have him!"

Jumba grabbed Pleakley and held him down so they could get Experiment 222 out of him.

"And into the vehicle we go." Darla said.

"Everybody being set?" Jumba asked.

"Check!' the others replied.

"Atticus, if you would being so kind?" Jumba then allowed the wiccan boy to shrink them.

Atticus soon used his magic to shrink both himself the girls, Patch, and Stitch.

"This is going to be so gross and so interesting..." Cherry said. "I have no comment."

"And in we go." Patch said.

Jumba collected them and came over to Pleakley. 'Bending over for taking shot, please."

"It isn't gonna hurt, right?" Pleakley asked weakly.

"Nah, not to worry, not to be hurting a bit." Jumba replied before injecting him.

"Ow! You said it wouldn't hurt!" Pleakley complained.

"It did not for me." Jumba smirked.

"That was mean." Mo said.

"Could've been worse..." Cherry said as they were flowing through Pleakley's bodily fluids as they passed blood cells.

'Hello, everybody still intact?' Jumba's voice came through the radio.

"Yep, we're still intact." Darla said.

"Cool, we're in blood!" Lilo beamed at the sights. "Icky, dripping, gushing, blood!"

"Suddenly, I feel hungry." Cherry said, seemignly out of the blue.

"Cherry, focus." Atticus said.

"I can't help it..." Cherry groaned. "So, Jumba, any warnings?"

"Yeah, like anything we should know?" Mo asked.

"Before I am forgetting, shrinking might take--" Jumba was about to say.

"Look!" Stitch looked out the window.

Lilo looked with him and accelerated. "It's 222!"

"Oh and by the way Jumba, the shrinking spell lasts until we are out of Pleakley." Atticus said.