chapter 20

"Patch, what's going on?" Atticus asked.

"I found the experiments..." Patch panted.

"You did?" Atticus smiled.

"Yeah..." Patch panted still. "Ooh, hang on a sec..."

Atticus magicked up a saucer of water for him.

"Thank you..." Patch wheezed before lapping up the water and hydrated himself and felt better. "Ah, much better. Anyway, yes, I did, one looked like an octopus and the other one looked like a living volcano."

"Uh-oh, then we might not want them both to see each other." Atticus said.

"That's what I'm afraid of." Patch agreed.

"I think Elena might like the water one though," Darla said. "She seems to love the water more than anyone else around here."

"And what about the lava one?" Patch asked.

"We'll have to think about that a little." Darla said.

"Didn't Drell once say that Lilo was descended from Pele the Volcano Goddess?" Cherry asked.

"Yeah, but, she already has a pet." Mo reminded.

"We'll worry about that later, now let's find Lilo and Stitch," Darla said. "I hope they don't get in a fight, they seemed pretty bad with that wax earlier."

"I'm pretty sure they are still fighting." Atticus said.

"They need to work together in harmony." Darla said.

"Besides, Stitch could catch experiments than Lilo any old day." Cherry said.

"What? No way Lilo could catch experiment than Stitch any day!" Darla glared.

"Are they arguing?" Atticus asked.

"Yep." Mo deadpanned.

"Oh, yeah?!" Cherry glared at Darla.

"Yeah!" Darla glared back.

"Well, at least the rest of the girls aren't getting into a fight." Mo said.

"I guess so..." Atticus sighed as he watched his best friend and little sister argue.

"Girls, please stop arguing." Patch said.

Cherry and Darla merely glared to each other.

"You should put your money where your mouth is, Dimples." Cherry said to the blonde girl.

"Now, now, let's not go with any bets." Patch said.

"Yeah, come on, guys, we're all friends here." Mo tried to split the two up before anything bad could happen.

"Let's go find the girls." Atticus said as he got between his adopted little sister and best friend as well.

Darla and Cherry muttered as they then went off to find Lilo and her group of new friends.

"Let's just hope they aren't arguing." Patch said.

They then went into the forest as Lilo was walking with Stitch to find Yuki, Teresa, and Elena and where it looked like she still wasn't over the fight. Stitch seemed to glare at Lilo as they walked along.

"Hey, Lilo, wait up!" Darla called out. "Hey, you okay?" she then asked.

"Still steamed over what Stitch did." Lilo said.

Stitch stuck his tongue out.

"I could've waxed that board without you!" Lilo glared at her pet.