chapter 7

Stitch grabbed his plasma blaster and it was time to move out for trick-or-treating. Patch seemed to bring a plasma blaster as well.

"Great Vanellope costume, Cherry." Atticus said.

"I made it myself." Cherry replied.

"He could be anyone..." Darla said as they kept a sharp eye out for Experiment 300 since everyone was in costume.

"Let's use magic." Atticus said.

"Why don't we split up, gang?" Mo suggested, reminiscent of Fred Jones from Mystery Inc.

"Agreed." Atticus nodded.

"I'll go with Patch, Atticus and Stitch, Lilo, you go with Darla, Yuki, Teresa, and Elena, and Cherry, you go with Drell and Hilda." Mo decided.

"Of course..." Cherry sighed about going with Drell and Hilda.

"And if you hurt her, I'll have Atticus knock you into orbit." Mo told Drell.

"Y-Yes, ma'am." Drell said.

"Good..." Mo nodded sharply and went off with Atticus.

Cherry shivered up to Drell, but tried to keep her cool.

"Oh, calm down." Drell groaned.

"You calm down!" Cherry glared.

Drell hissed and the two already started to fight each other.

"STOP IT!" Hilda yelled which made them stop. "Now the two of you quit fighting."

Drell and Cherry folded their arms and stuck their tongues out at each other.

Meanwhile...

A robot was walking down the street.

"Face Tax." Lilo stopped it.

"Excuse me?" the robot asked in a man's voice.

"Sorry, we can't let you through unless we see your face." Lilo replied.

"Please remove your mask." Darla said.

The robot then took off his head to reveal a nice young human man.

"No green eyes, move along." Lilo allowed.

The robot man then nodded and walked off.

"One down.... The rest of the town to go." Yuki sighed.

"This might take a while." Elena groaned.

Stitch and Patch walked as a newspaper then hit their faces and they jolted and tore it up instantly.

"It's just a newspaper..." Mo sighed.

"Whew." Patch sighed.

"Would you two just calm down before you two do something crazy?" Atticus asked.

"Man, Experiment 300 must be really scary." Mo said to Atticus.

"Yeah." Atticus said.

Drell held Hilda in his arm as they kept a look out for the experiment.

"Guys, I'm bored," Cherry folded her arms. "I don't like getting bored on Halloween!"

"Don't worry, it's not going to be boring for long." Drell said.

"It better not be, Wolfie." Cherry smirked at his wolfman costume that Hilda made him wear.

"Oh, ha ha." Drell groaned before they heard some people screaming.

Hilda's eyes widened. "I think we found our alien."

"Yep." Drell nodded.

The groups met up to see it was only Stitch and Patch terrorizing an innocent couple with their son dressed like a puppy.

"Stitch! Patch!" Atticus scolded.

"Sorry..." Patch shivered.

"This is getting crazy!" Cherry groaned and walked off. "I'm going back to the house."

"You want one of us to walk you home in case Experiment 300 shows up?" Mo asked.

"Just no tricks." Cherry said.

"I won't, I promise, sorry about before, I never knew you were so sensitive." Mo replied.

"I'm not sensitive!" Cherry cried out emotionally.

Mo sighed and shook her head as she walked with the perky goth and waved to Atticus as he stayed with Patch and Stitch.

"Let's get to Lilo's house before you two attack any more people." Atticus said.

Stitch and Patch frowned to that.

Meanwhile...

Nani sat on the couch with the bowl of candy, but then screamed at the sound of the doorbell and had a rather hopeful smile. "Trick-or-Treaters..." she then opened the door but looked surprised to see Cobra there. "Oh, Cobra, I didn't think social workers worked on Halloween, would you like some candy?"

"I'm here to take Lilo away." Cobra replied darkly. Unknown to her, it was really Experiment 300.

The others were coming as 'Cobra' and Nani talked about Lilo being taken away forever.

"You can't take her away from me!" Nani frowned. "She needs me! I thought we worked this out!"

"I'm ssssssorry." 'Cobra' replied with a hiss as the others came through the front door.

"There it is!" Yuki shouted as she and the rest of the girls attacked 'Cobra'.

'Cobra' growled and revealed his glowing green eyes as Lilo's axe knocked off the sunglasses.

"GIRLS!" Nani cried out in shock.

Stitch and Patch then shot 'Cobra' with their plasma guns which made him trip and reveal his true form as Experiment 300.

"We got you now!" Atticus glared at the experiment.

"Who... What is that?!" Nani panicked.

"Experiment 300, but I'm calling him 'Spooky'!" Lilo replied.

Experiment 300 shook off the little girls and slid out of his silly string trap and slithered under the front door.

"After him!" Atticus glared.

"I have container for the capture!" Jumba followed after them.

"Wait for me!" Pleakley called out as he was fitting on his third and final shoe for his matador costume.

"Hold it!" Nani blocked the exit. "Nobody's going anywhere until I hear the house rules."

"Okay, but let's make this fast." Darla said.

"We go with Stitch and Patch." Lilo said, referring to herself, the other girls, and the pets.

"Right, and you?" Nani then asked Jumba.

"I will help Atticus guard little girls as though they are delicate flowers." Jumba vowed.

"Mm-hmm, and?" Nani then asked.

"And dog food is for dogs, not for little girls." Pleakley smiled.

"Okay, go ahead." Nani then dismissed them.

They soon went after Experiment 300. Nani stayed behind as usual. They all then traveled into the forest to go after Experiment 300 to reform him and find his new home. Spooky slithered like a snake and even hissed as he went into the house that Lilo feared the most.

"Uh, Lilo, I think I found where he went." Darla said.

"Oh, no..." Lilo frowned once she saw it herself. "I've seen this movie and I didn't like the ending."