chapter 8

Lightning then flashed over by the creepy house on the hill.

"It just had to be that house." Yuki groaned.

Lilo pulled on her gloves and bore a brave face. "Okay, we're going in."

Stitch and Patch hid behind the bushes however.

"Come on, guys!" Darla begged. "In the movies, the hero always has to face the monster!"

"You go." Stitch replied as he stayed with Patch.

"Yeah, w-we'll be right behind you." Patch said.

"We're all going..." Cherry glared to Stitch and Patch.

Lilo and Darla then began to drag Stitch and Patch by their feet so they could go to the house to get Experiment 300.

"This place doesn't look too bad," Cherry said as they came up to the front door. "I'd like to stay here for a vacation."

"Of course you would." Mo said.

Lightning flashed again and thunder crashed as they came up the front door. Lilo gulped nervously about going into this house.

"You." Stitch shoved Lilo to go first.

"No, you!" Lilo put him in front of her.

"I'll go first." Atticus said.

"Just sing your song." Yuki suggested.

Lilo took a deep breath and sang Aloha 'Oe to herself to soothe her fears as Atticus went to the door first. He soon opened the door to see no one inside. He then gestured for the others to follow him inside so they could get the experiment. Lilo kept singing, but then let out a shriek as the door slammed shut behind them once they were all inside. Spooky slithered away.

"There he is!" Darla pointed. "He's headed that way!"

"After him!" Atticus declared.

They came into the room and there appeared to be a rather creepy indoor pool.

"Doonga!" Stitch cried out since it there was a pool filled with water.

"Don't worry, Stitch; we won't go near the water." Mo soothed.

"Mo's right, you can borrow my coping mechanism." Lilo soothed before she then started to sing Aloha 'Oe again.

However, behind a pillar, there came a clown with glowing green eyes with a wicked smile. Lilo screamed in fright. This caused for Cherry to scream as well since she had a fear of clowns as well. Stitch then jumped up to tackle the clown, but he missed and ended up in the water and started to drown.

"Good luck, Lilo!" Cherry jumped in the air and zipped off.

Lilo panicked and started to climb up the pillar as the clown reached out for her.

"Leave her alone, you big bully!" Darla, Yuki, Elena, and Teresa glared.

Lilo jumped off the pillar and ended up on the diving board, then bounced off it and clung to a wall. Spooky glared back to the four girls.

"You'll never be able to turn into all of our worst fears at once." Darla smirked.

"Yeeeeaaah!" Yuki, Teresa, and Elena smirked darkly while nodding to Spooky, agreeing with Darla.

"So, whatcha gonna do now?" Mo smirked.

"Little girl!" Jumba's voice called out.

"Lilo!" Pleakley also called out.

Spooky shoved them all over as he slithered away.

"Get back here!" Darla chased after the experiment as he snaked around.