A Chaotic Conspiracy part 1

Virgo's pov

I had to be honest here; I couldn't recall the last time we went out on a "trip" to the center of our town, at half past seven, with no expectations of what was going to happen whatsoever, while each one of us had something different to whine about.

'Guys, I don't think I've ever been this excited!' Gemini whispered – Aries forced her into whispering things, as everyone knew how loud Gem could be – and next to me, Aries sighed again. 'Speaking from my point of view, I know that's not true,' she stated, at which Taurus snickered. He was walking right behind us, along with Aries, while Sag, Cap and Gemini were walking in front. Leo and I were walking just in between them – oh, and then there was another person who wanted to tag along last minute...

'Thanks again for letting join,' Pisces muttered, clenching my left hand as tight as possible. 'I really feel better going with you than staying behind with Aqua and Cancer...' 'That's fine, sweety,' I smiled back. 'Speaking of those two, I wonder how it's going back there. Can't be too much of a Chaos, hm?'

Pisces hummed a "yes" and giggled softly, at which my smile became slightly bigger. But, in all seriousness; how would they be doing back there?

     Aquarius' pov

'Oh, in Chaos' name, Cancer,' I yelled out, while turning away from the wall on my heels to start another round of pacing. 'One job! You had one job – tell me, how did you manage to screw this up again?'

Cancer squealed in distress, kicking her legs back and forth on my couch. 'Well, it's not mainly my fault! I mean – I had to get breakfast some time, right?'

'Virgo's going to murder you,' I mumbled, and turned around yet again. 'He's going to murder you – what do you think will happen when they get there, find the plans, and all of a sudden, "surprise", Scorpio bursts in! How angry do you think Aries will get?'

'Can you just stop for a second and help me figure out where to migrate already?' she shouted back. I knew I wasn't helping, but criticizing others was way easier than figuring out a problem that wasn't even mine. But, still, Cancer was my friend. And so, I sat down next to her and tried to keep me from getting back up again.

'Alright... maybe we can fix this,' I stated, although I didn't really have much faith in my own words. 'What if you just go to the town hall too? I mean, we can be pretty sure that's where Scorpio went when you just had to get breakfast, so if you go there too it will at least seem as if you put any effort in this, right?'

'If that's the best you can come up with,' Cancer sighed, looking up from her feet and averting her gaze to me. 'In that case, wish me luck, then. And try to enjoy my absence; this place won't get any emptier the next weeks.'

She was right with that, I realized when I watched her run over the streets from my balcony. Everyone would be home the coming weeks, except for when we all went someplace together. And after that, when school had started and we all went sarcastically happy back to Orbis High – except for Virgo. He'd finished school last year and took a year off before leaving us for University.

But well, still a couple of hours in silence now.

Caught up in my thoughts, I went back inside, already knowing what to do with my new-gained time. I had to split this up into two parts; one part would be me, checking on poor Libra, and the other part...

I stopped in my tracks and turned over to my room, searching for the thing I had in mind. That certain thing was something I hadn't really studied yet, and I was very curious to get to that. For, you see, this certain thing happened to be Scorpio's diary.