It has only just begun...

Libra's pov

After our meeting with the girls from number 25 on our first official day there, the following days all turned out the same. We got up; fought about what we'd have for breakfast, moved some furniture around, fought about what we'd have for lunch, said our goodbyes to dad – who was going to work every afternoon now –, painted some of the walls, tried to make the shower work so we'd get the paint off of Sag who was stupid enough to get his entire body covered in paint, fought over what we'd have for dinner, ordered pizza and that's basically everything that happened. And just like that, four days past.

Now, there were some exceptions here. The second day, Gemini walked through the open door and talked about the flat for over hours, while we painted the living room. We can now recall every single time Gem freaked out over someone other than Pisces calling her Gemstone, from three years ago somewhere in August to only last month. Finally, Taurus got sick of it and called her Gemstone too, so she got pissed and took off.

The third day, me and Taurus took a look on the third floor, using the elevator which indeed still worked a bit, but very slow. After Taurus kicked down three doors, almost broke down a wall and tried to carry a couch upstairs, Aries came down, yelling to us – or to Taurus, actually – our brother had sprayed some paint on her, and as Taurus responded it wouldn't make her look better anyway, she tried to use one of the broken doors to smack his head. It was a wonder she failed, and after she took the stairs to go up, Taurus insisted on going with the elevator. As warned earlier, it broke down and we waited for 45 minutes for someone to notice and another 30 to get us out.

On the fourth day, I locked the door, to which we all agreed – except for Sagittarius, who got hyper and started whining he needed company other than us. It took some time before we found out he got away via the balcony, and was playing Mario Kart with Gemini in the girl's apartment. After that, Taurus also locked the balcony and left Sag outside for at least half an hour when he came back, until he got crazy of the loud knocking on the glass and let our brother in.

Today was the fifth day, and we'd just finished painting everything. The furniture was somewhat on the right place, we had all agreed on lunch and no one got covered in paint, for a change. But then, the real problems began.

'How do we get the TV set here?' I asked to no one specifically, so no one responded. 'Come on guys,' I sighed and turned to Taurus and Sag, who were eating the hot dogs I prepared. 'We only have our electricity in the kitchen now. How do we get it in the living room too?' 'Why don't you first figure out the shower problem,' Taurus said, and took another bite of our lunch. 'Sag is smelling like paint for days.'

'That's what you get when I have to wash myself in the sink!' Sagittarius protested and took another hot dog. 'You know, I'm really bored again. Are you sure you don't want to come along and play Mario Kart with me and Gem? I have to say, she's a good player. Not as amazing as I am, but still on average.'

I rubbed my hands over my eyes and let them go through my hair, as I groaned and plopped down in a chair. 'Wow, so much motivation, you two. Look, can we first finish those problems? It doesn't seem like dad will do anything about it, so it comes down to us.' 'You don't say,' Taurus sighed. He stood up, and walked up towards me. 'Listen, Libra. Maybe it's not really clear to you, but dad just left us. He and mum got divorced, dumped us in this place, and instead of helping us out, he's leaving us with all the shit. So I'm sorry you're not completely satisfied, but I can't help it, alright? I'm not a mechanic, I'm not a water-guy who can just make water appear and I'm not someone you can just complain to. You can use Sag for that, but not me, alright? And if you really want to complain about something, then how about the fact –'