Calm after the storm (or before)

* ENDING FLASHBACK*

      Aries' pov

'So? I still have no idea why there's a freaking hole in my wall!' I yelled, after Gem had put up a story of at least fifteen minutes long about things that had happened last week. During her actually pretty amazing theories of what could have caused the hole due to the things that had happened, I noticed Aquarius blushing now and then, and I just started wondering what that could be about, when Gemini had started a new theory which involved me, which pulled my attention away from Aqua.

'It's true that we have no clue of what could have happened,' Virgo stated, 'but Gemini is on a good path; we will have to collect the information that we do know and put it together into a conclusion.'

'Then get into detective-mode and figure the crap out of it!' I shouted. You could easily say this unexpected thing had not only scared the hell out of me, it also made me do the same things Gemini did; think back to last week. Did I notice anything that might have led to this? Did I perhaps catch any possible clues?

'All I know is that this can't be caused by anyone other than the boys next to you,' said Aquarius and she crossed her arms. 'So it's either Libra, Taurus or Sagittarius.'

'It couldn't have been Sag,' Virgo corrected her. 'He is sound asleep at my place.'

'You're leaving at one person,' Gem fell in, and she turned to me. 'You could have done it yourself too.' I bursted out into laughter, but when I noticed no one was laughing along – which was expected, as it was me, Virgo, Aqua, Pisces and Gem – I stopped. 'What? You're not seriously thinking I broke my own damn wall?'

'It could explain your overreacting on this; that would mean you'd want to pull attention to yourself for some reason,' concluded Virgo, and Aquarius nodded slowly. 'Yes... and there should also be a reason behind the concept of why you wanted to kick the wall between you and the boys, because if you "just wanted to kick something", you would've kicked the wall with the door, like last seventeen times.'

'See what happens when you mingle into things?' I snorted to Gemini. 'Next time you want to be a detective, you can go watch Sherlock and yell comments to the screen, as you always do, alright?' My sister shrugged and smirked widely, before she disappeared to her own room.

I turned back to the two detectives and huffed softly. 'Well, Sherlock and Watson, is anything going to happen here?' Virgo frowned. 'Of course. But first, let's consider the possibilities of who it could have been. So, you are option number one –'

'IT WASN'T ME!' I screamed while my frustration turned into a raging anger. Virgo remained calm and just went on: 'Alright, I think we can establish that you are not guilty of this. Option number one will be Taurus, then.' 'And option number two Libra, although I doubt he has done this,' Aquarius said.

Virgo nodded and walked past me into my room. Aqua and I followed him and I watched the two studying the hole. It was a small, but frightening. One of the many rules around here was that we wouldn't kick the walls between different apartments, because having to deal with this at least once a week would be way too stressful.

'Looks like this is Taurus' room,' Virgo mumbled. He leaned back, and I saw the frown hadn't left his face yet. 'And as I happen to know the relation between Libra and Taurus, I must say Taurus has caused this.'

'I can agree on that,' I said. 'I mean, we know he's capable of breaking walls. I've seen him do it before – wait, you were there too! A few days back, during the water fight!'

'That confirms it,' Aqua said and she sat down on a chair in the corner of my room. 'Taurus has done this.' 'But why?' I wondered aloud. 'Well, we also know another thing,' said Virgo, who was focused on the hole again. 'Taurus himself must have been pretty confused and frightened by this too.'