Confession, Obsession and Chaos

Capricorn's pov

I only realized I'd missed the flat, when I stepped out of the car and I looked up to the old building. It hadn't changed a bit – alright, maybe there were some extra broken chairs outside and some more garbage – and right in front of it, stood everyone, smirking widely and watching as me and Aqua did the same. We looked at each other for just a second, and in that second we decided to turn back and walk over to our friends.

My sister was immediately killed in a hug from Leo, but I avoided them and their words of how they'd missed each other so much, and turned over to my friends. 'I hope I'm not getting the same sappy greeting as Q got?' 'Was planning on it, actually, but if you're against it...' Gemini stated with a smirk, and I felt my heart get a little lighter as I chuckled.

Somewhere to my left, I saw three faces I didn't know. Two of them looked curious, the third seemed a bit up in his mind. Right to them, in front of me, stood Gemini and Aries, both grinning widely – though Gem a little wider than her sister – and a bit behind them, Cancer and Pisces. At last I noticed Virgo, hands in the pockets of his jacket as he smirked at me from his spot next to Aries.

'Looks like two weeks in the open air did you well, didn't they?' he laughed, and I laughed along. 'Very charming, but I haven't been outside for a bit. Except the time dad pulled me and Q to the river. That was fun; wasn't it, Q?' I yelled back to Aquarius. She looked up from her hug with Leo, the same angry expression she always wore when I did something she didn't like.

'How many times, Cap – don't call me Q!' 'Sure thing, Q,' I responded. My friends chuckled softly. Virgo walked past Aries and put one of his hands on my shoulders. 'Well, since everybody else here seems to ignore it; I will be the one to introduce you to the newbies. Cap, this is Taurus, Sagittarius and Libra. Guys, this is Capricorn.' 'The one and only,' Gem added. 'Better known as Cap, but Capricorn is fine too,' I told the three.

The smallest and obviously youngest one, who I now recognized as Sagittarius, smiled at me and waved a little. 'Same with me, you can just call me Sag. People don't like saying my full name anyway.' 'It's great to meet you all; and, just a hint: try not to faint when things get busy here,' I said. 'Q did the same when she was younger. It really was an awful habit –'

'Like your being-lazy-and-doing-nothing-about-anything habit was so much better,' Aquarius snarled at me as she walked by. 'Come on, Cap. Let's get our stuff upstairs.'

'Alright, but my lazy habit is definitely not the worst,' I discussed with Virgo, who helped me get my bags up to the top floor. Aqua and Leo had been quick and already brought Q's things back up, but well, as said, I was the lazy one in our family. The newbies walked right behind us, following and studying the conversation we held, while Gem and Aries two stairs before us tried to push each other down.

Virgo just rolled back his eyes and laughed. 'I'm glad you see it that way too. Being lazy isn't nearly as bad as gaming eight hours per day.' He gave me a big grin, which I answered with my familiar "not-again" sigh. 'Come on, you're overreacting. It wasn't even eight hours.'

'Oh, really? Gemini?' Virgo called upstairs, and Gem hung her head down over the place where should have been the railings of the third floor, right above our heads. 'Yeah?' she shouted back. 'How many hours does Capricorn spend gaming over the day?' asked Virgo, and he looked even more satisfied when she answered with "about seven, eight hours". I tried to hide a small blush on my cheeks with the bag I was carrying, but Virgo didn't have to see it to know it was there.

'And then I didn't even mention your trying-to-be-cool-around-a-certain-girl-but-failing-so-hard-it-is-almost-worthy-pitying habit.' 'Shut up,' I mumbled, but it didn't seem Gem had heard it. Virgo's smirk became even wider at that. 'Please. Didn't six years and forty-eight attempts to ask her out learn you that life isn't fair and you should give up?'