Mission Saving Chaos

Heyy everybody! I am - yet again, sorry! - super sorry for not updating for so long. School had been keeping me busy, but well, school's over now and I have more time to write!! I promise I'll update sooner - even though I've already promised that a couple of times before...
Alsooo....
HOLY POTATOES WHEN DID I GET OVER 250 VOTES GUYS WHAT THIS IS SO COOL!!
Thank you all so much for voting/commenting (about the commenting, feel free to give me ideas of what you think should happen! I've gotten some already, and I try putting most of them in :))
But anywaayyyyyyss
Sorry for bothering you with this, but I'm done talking now so you can go ahead and read!! Byeee and enjoy!!

     Sagittarius' pov

'Look, guys,' Aries yelled over our loud talking in the room, 'if we want to do something about this, you've got to be silent!'

'Maybe we would be if the plans to break our home down weren't right in front of us,' Gem stated, referring to the ruffled papers on the table in the middle of the room.

From the moment Aries, Leo and Aquarius came back from their trip to Scorpio's apartment, everyone had been all over the place. It took about two hours before everybody had properly looked through the things, and after that, we had to discuss everything with each other. Everything.

And of course, it managed to turn into a big Chaos. Well, almost.

'Alright, maybe Aries is right,' Cap screamed through the room, and as if it was magic, everyone got silent. 'Maybe we should indeed think of a plan instead of screeching like wild animals.'

'And how do you suggest we do this? All we have are some papers,' Leo protested, at which Capricorn snorted. 'Why, I'm sorry my brain is larger than yours, Furface, but I happen to know just what to do. We only have to burn these things to ashes, meaning Scorpio won't have them, meaning nobody can break this place down, meaning we're good. Agreed?'

'I am very sorry to pop your bubble, Cap,' Virgo stated, 'but if these are indeed the finalized plans of the destruction of our flat, then I'm fairly sure these are only copies of the originals.'

From the following silence, I could make up that no one had thought about what Virgo said yet. And yeah, it was true, it hadn't occurred to me either that these weren't the real plans. It just all seemed so simple when Aries, Leo and Aqua bursted into the apartment, yelling they had the papers and stuff.

My thoughts were abruptly interrupted when Aquarius started talking. 'Alright, so these aren't the real plans. What now?' 'I suggest we take this to smaller steps,' Virgo explained, getting Aries to sigh in frustration. 'We already have steps. This was Step two, which didn't really go that well, and I'm pretty sure Step three won't go that great either.'

'That's not exactly what I meant,' Virgo said, and he stood up, gaining everyone's full attention. 'I meant that we can handle this situation by making it smaller. As an example, one part of the whole plan is that someone has to make sure Scorpio doesn't leave this building while we're going out to get our hands on the real plans.'

'Hey, that rhymes!' Gemini called, and I noticed Aries frowning from the couch. 'So the plans aren't here? Where are they, then?' she asked, and Virgo smiled. 'If Scorpio's father really is the mayor, they must be in a place where he can keep them safely, a place where he could get them easily.'

'The town hall,' I thought out loud, at which my roommate nodded. 'Indeed. This means we'll have to split up in groups; one group will stay here and makes sure Scorpio won't notice a thing, while the other group comes with me to the town hall.'