Flashback Day 2

(Hey everybody! I'm really sorry for not updating anything for.. oops, a month. I was very busy and I didn't have much inspiration, but luckily, that changed. I'll keep on trying to get back to dail updates, because I now finally have some more time to do so. Anyway, have fun reading on, and thank you all for voting, commenting, etc.!!! Bye!!)

     Libra's pov

If Taurus thought he'd gotten all of the commentary he could possibly get already, he was terribly mistaking. Dad wasn't very glad when he saw Sagittarius that morning, with bandages around his head and arm. Taurus' explanation didn't make it any better; in fact, it only got worse.

'You went to the roof of this flat? In a storm? Are you mad?' dad yelled after my eldest brother's sentence. 'It was only to repair the electricity –' Taurus fell in, but our father cut him off: 'Oh yes, I understand it must have been extremely hard to wait until everything had calmed down, or until I had returned to call anyone!'

'Dad, you don't know how it was! Everything was dark!' Taurus shouted. 'And the fridge might not have worked until today!' Sag said, to which dad responded: 'Not now, Sagittarius. You are injured and thanks to Libra's knowns about first aid, your arm is –' 'Libra didn't do anything! It were the girls who took care of him; Libra only stayed here and didn't move his ass until we came back!' screamed Taurus.

I wanted to respond to that, but dad was quicker. He raised his hand and closed his eyes, as if his brain was working too slow for everything to sink in. Then, after a good minute of silence – in which Taurus kept glancing me looks of hate – he opened his eyes again and looked at Taurus and Sag.

'There are a couple of things in that last sentence I don't seem to understand. As an example; the fact we actually do have neighbors, and you have met them without even telling me about it. Also...'

This time, he turned to me. And he didn't look very happy. '...you have been doing nothing about this? You didn't stop them from going up to a stormy roof?'

'What – no, dad, it's not like that!' I tried, ignoring the big smirk on Taurus' face for me being in trouble. 'I didn't even know they were out –'

'You didn't know?' dad repeated. 'Does the word brothers mean anything to you?' 'O-Of course, but I just didn't r-really know,' I mumbled. Great excuse, Libra.

Our father closed his eyes again and sighed deeply, before he turned his back on me and said to my brothers: 'Taurus, Sagittarius, go back to your rooms. I'll talk to you once I'm done talking to your brother.'

Things surely weren't looking good for me, especially since I knew how dad could be when he was angry. And also because I knew how he could be when I disappointed him. I waited for the sound of two doors closing, and looked up to dad, who was looking back at me. He sighed again, before he turned around and started pacing up and down the living room.

'Lib, I'm worried about you. You're... behaving quite strangely, lately. Especially for someone with your easy character.'

I calmly waited for him to continue, although my calm wouldn't last for much longer. Dad went on: 'You know Taurus and Sagittarius can be a bit... outraging. You are their brother, Libra, and I expect you to –' 'And what if I don't want to do whatever you want?' I said, instead of letting him finish.

'What if I don't want to be a good brother to them? What if I don't want to share everything with them? What if I don't want to be the person who is always used as an example of a good human being?'