Chaos crushes (you) part 2

Taurus' pov

I didn't know if it was Sag, who kept pushing pizza slices without salami under my nose, or Libra, who was still being mister grumpy guy himself, but I felt miserable and it didn't have anything to do with the weather, which had turned back into a complete storm again.

I felt very, very guilty after what Aries had told me. "I'm usually the one who discovers the other team and captures the others." Ugh, I should've known. This is a new place I'm in, I can't just get in and break every random habit I want.

The words bounce back into my head and I fall onto my pillow. "It's not really a big thing, but..." My feelings feel big. What is going on with me? Why do I feel so miserable?

"It makes her feel weak." Gemini's words. They sound softer in my head, but have a harder meaning and I groan into the covers of my bed. Did I make her feel weak?

"It's not a big thing."

Yes, it is.

"I'm usually the one who discovers the other team."

And I ruined it.

"It makes her feel weak."

But she's not weak.

Am I weak?

My head is killing me. I didn't even do anything wrong, that's what I keep saying to myself. Aries forgave me and that calmed me down. Her forgiveness calmed me down. Knowing she doesn't care about my stupid and awful actions calmed me down. Without knowing I do it, I sit up and stare into blankness.

What?

Aquarius' pov

The only time it can be quiet here, in this flat, is at night. Half of us are morning persons, including me, Leo, Cap – I don't know how, it must be in his blood because he's extremely lazy – Virgo, Cancer and I'm still guessing over Pisces. Okay, that's not half of us, but for once, I am not up for math's. I'm not up for anything, but well, no one can blame me. It's three o'clock. In the morning.

I just couldn't sleep after I told Cancer. Her reaction startled me a bit, because she started frowning and staring at me until it felt my face was one of the tomatoes Gemini would throw. I realized I wasn't when Cancer started talking.

"So... how long?" she'd asked me. "Can't be too long." "The moment he walked in," I answered her, shaking because I told the truth. Man, I should've let her swear it on her life. "I just knew it." Cancer had nodded, a bit in her mind. Then she said: "I'm a girl, just like you. Keep me on track with everything that happens between you and that boy, alright?"

And I told her I would. I told her I would see her at least every day and tell her everything that had happened yet. I'd probably go to her at the store, when she'd be working. When we're alone.

I stood up from my bed, deciding I couldn't do anything else than thinking about either that conversation between me and Cancer, or Libra.

I hesitated a second before pushing the door. I almost wanted to go back in case I woke someone, but then I realized; this is the Chaos Flat. I didn't care if I woke anybody, because people woke me over a thousand times either to ask me for cereal or to throw that cereal at someone's head.

Capricorn was right, I realized, and I also realized I never wanted to give him right again. But he is now; this place is boring when it's night. I felt energy, and I never have energy, so I had to do something with it. As I moved my feet through our apartment, I heard different things – the planks under my feet, Capricorn's sleep talking, something outside shrieks – but nothing was important enough to keep me inside. I slipped past our dad's room and opened the front door to get outside.