Everything's... fine?

Aries' pov

'Do you think he actually went home?' Taurus muttered, his voice somewhere next to my ear. I tried to shrug as casually as possible, as if it didn't matter – which, of course, it did. We'd all witnessed how Scorpio's true identity was revealed, an identity without that stoic mask of him. And it had brought as all to our thoughts – perhaps the hateful boy we'd got to know wasn't who we thought he was.

'I do think he went home,' stated Virgo, who startled both Taurus and I. 'It seemed like he didn't want to disobey his father. And even if he thought of being rebel, he probably doesn't have anywhere else to go.' 'But, if he is actually home,' Furface mingled in, talking on while ignoring my annoyed sigh, 'then we should really check on him, right? We can't let him just... be, I guess.'

Virgo nodded in agree, but I looked up to my right to lock my eyes with Taurus'. He looked back, and shrugged just the way I had a couple of seconds ago. I smiled faintly, before turning my head and noticing we were already close to Cancer's Store.

After Cap, Furface and I had left to follow the others, we found Taurus and Virgo waiting for us just outside the hall. Capricorn quickly caught up with the others, who were walking somewhere in front of us, while the four of us followed in silence. Virgo had shot me a couple of looks though, throughout the walk, and it was only now I remembered how Virgo's last name might as well be Sherlock, along with the memory of how Taurus and I still hadn't told anyone about... you know.

We'd reached our building within seconds, and when we got to the top floor, everybody else had gathered in front of Scorpio's apartment. Before I could do or say anything, Gem rushed to my side and grabbed my shoulders.

'He won't open the door! How can we talk to him when he won't open the door, accept our friendship and become friends for life?' 'I will talk to him,' Miss Lion stated, and trotted past the others to softly knock on the door. 'Scorpio? It's Leo,' she called, and all of a sudden, the hallway got silent. It was as if everyone wanted to hear this – and to be completely honest, we did.

'Could you please open the door? I promise the Dwarf won't harm you,' she continued, at which I groaned. 'You know what? Maybe I won't. If that will make him come outside, then fine. I won't harm him. For today,' I said, whispering the last sentence, which went unnoticed under Furface's grimace. 'Scorpio, if you will just come out and talk to us –'

'Leave me alone,' Scorpio's voice yelled back. Leo's open mouth closed and she took a step back, giving Aquarius a helpless look. 'Aqua, dear, can't you help me?' she asked, but before she'd even finished it, Aqua had already shaken her head. 'Please don't pull me into this, Lee,' she mumbled, and I could feel my level of annoyance rise with the second.

'I am done with this! Let's block that door, like I always do with Furface's!' I shouted, gaining an agreeing yell from Gemini, Taurus, Cap and Sag, but Leo sighed and turned to me with narrowed eyes. 'Oh, yes, because I bet that will make him get out of the apartment! Blocking the door, sure, because violence will definitely help this situation to get better! No, if we want access to the apartment we should break down that door and –'

'Break down the door? So that he will feel even more threatened?' I sneered. 'If staying in is what he wants, then we should let him stay there for a long time, hm?'

'You don't understand anything about people, do you, Dwarf?' Leo screamed.

'At least I'm trying to make this better, Furface,' I screamed back.

There was a short moment of silence between us, and within that moment, both of us realized that our armistice was officially over, now that this place wasn't in danger anymore. Both of us were thinking of new insults to make, and of comebacks to each other's insults, but the harsh silence was interrupted by Cancer stepping forward, and knocking on the door of apartment 23.