Findings

Aries' pov

And all of a sudden, the world around me was blurry and shaky.

Trying to suck in a breath of air was useless; everything seemed useless right now. But just when I got used to feeling Taurus' warm lips against mine combined with the shaking world around me, he pulled back.

He was staring down at me, seemingly just as confused as I was. If that really was true, I didn't know, but what I did know was that his face had the same tomato-color as mine.

Silence made every second last longer, especially now. We were just staring at each other, without moving, as Taurus' hands softly held my arms. It felt really weird, somehow, and that's when I realized neither of us had said anything in a while. I slowly averted my gaze from his eyes to the ground – very aware of the red color spreading further out over my face – and I mumbled the first thing coming to mind.

'Eh...'

Crap.

Luckily, Taurus seemed to be able to find his words. 'Any chance "Eh" translates to "I won't hit you for doing that and let's talk about it and continue", maybe?' he asked, slightly smiling and that slight smile persuaded me to get a smile on my face too. 'I j-just – I mean – you know – I-I – you know what, I don't even know any more, but yes, it's a positive sentence in that way.'

I could literally see his expression change in relief, and somehow, that made me feel relieved too. I had to get my words together; I had to get myself together. 'Yeah, we should really talk about,' I mumbled, looking back up at him.

'Well, so –'

'ARIES!'

Both of us turned our heads to my door at the same time, and while my mind tried to recall everything that'd happened in the last ten minutes, I slowly walked up to the door. 'Damn you Gemini, for calling out my name every time a situation like this occurs,' I cursed my sister under my breath, before I flashed Taurus an apologizing look and disappeared to the living room. 'You better have the best reason ever to call me here, Gemstone,' I snapped at her, but the reaction she gave to that told me she indeed had the best reason ever.

She looked at me with a tad of frustration in her eyes, before she rushed over to the hall and I heard the front door open a second later. 'Watch Pisces, just ask her!' my younger sister called back to me as the sound of the door slamming close was the last I heard.

I turned around, now noticing what I'd missed when I walked over here: Pisces sitting on the couch with her head in her hands. My stomach turned upside down – something bad was going on. And whenever something bad was going on, people were going to pay.

'Pisces? What's going on?' I asked her, already fearing the worst situation. My twin didn't respond, all she did was slightly shaking her head, causing me to realize this was probably worse than I thought. I sat down next to her and waited for anything to happen. This took about another five minutes; in the meantime, Taurus came up to the living room and asked what was going on, after I settled him in one of our chairs, Gemini returned with Virgo right after her.

The moment Virgo came in, it seemed like the seconds after it were going by in a flash. One moment, I was staring at the two people standing in the door opening, the next moment Virgo was sitting next to Pisces and my twin sister finally agreed to looking up.

Now that I could see her face, I knew I was right about people going to pay. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying, and speaking about tears, I could still see a few ones leaving her cheeks.

The room suddenly turned deathly silent. I was, just as anyone else in the room, staring at Pisces, and while I was now too shocked to even say anything, inside my head, a plan started to form itself against whoever was responsible for this. It seemed I wasn't the only one interested in the story behind this, because Virgo asked, on his typical Virgo-way – softly, interested, but still with a lingering hint that he'll murder whoever was responsible for hurting his girlfriend – : 'Pisces, sweety, can you tell us what happened?'