Chaos crushes (you) part 1

(Omygoshomygoshomygosh!! 50 votes for the story!! Guys, I'm so happy! Thank you all, for reading and voting and commenting!!! I'll try to keep up daily updates; it's hard but fun to do! Any ideas can be commented, I love getting new inspiration and perhaps, you're one of the genius people in my life and give me an amazing plot. Love you guys! And thanks again!!)

     Libra's pov

I watched the door close behind my brother and he disappeared. Was he being annoying and stupid, or was it me?

I turned away from the hall and moved back to the room I shared with Sag. Taurus would blame me for acting grumpy and distant, but I mainly blamed him for not paying any good attention to me. Even though he was my brother, and even though we got here not so long ago, he probably knew the others better than he knew me.

Sag was different. He was innocent and kind, yes, but what did that mean? I sighed and let my hands fall on my knees when I sat down.

Maybe Virgo was right. Maybe chaos can be a bad thing here. And maybe it would change us. In Sag's case, I didn't hope it'd change him. He's good this way and it wouldn't be better, I knew for sure. For Taurus, I didn't know where it would lead him. Hopefully somewhere better. Somewhere he had to prove he could be someone else than the distant, grumpy guy.

And for me... I've already changed. I felt it, I knew it. It's bad, because this wasn't like me. This wasn't like the Libra I used to be, the Libra I wanted to be. I had no idea what this place was doing to me, or with my brothers.

But I did know, there was a good side to this. Something that felt good about changing. And I didn't know for sure, of course, because my intuition left me the second I walked into this place, but a small hint was left there for me.

Perhaps I had to talk to Aquarius again.

     Aries' pov

The water ray from my gun hit the upcoming Capricorn in his face, and with a disgusted expression he stepped back into one of the apartments. I grinned widely as I remembered the booby-traps that were placed there, and it took only seconds before a loud rumbling, combined with Cap's screaming reached my ears.

Over the first ten minutes already, we split up in teams, which we could because Cancer ran back the second I pointed my gun at her. I was hidden in the end of the hall, behind a few tables and more wood – we sacrificed almost all the wood we'd cut earlier times – and I hit everybody coming towards me.

Rain was tearing down the windows, but it was still nice and fun up here. Taurus, who was in my team, had accidently kicked a hole in one of the walls in the last apartment, so he was now constantly sneaking through the next apartment and trying to haunt people. He often plopped down next to me to help me shooting the others, but disappeared quite soon again. Too bad; I must say, I liked his presence. He had good sarcasm, one of the things I favored in people, and even resembled me a bit.

But, he was still 6 freaking ft. tall.

Virgo – also in my team – appeared next to my side as he hit Gemini with a big ray of water. My sister stopped and was forced to walk back as I helped Virgo and made sure she'd regret wearing a white shirt.

'We're doing great, hm?' Virgo yelled over the thunder strikes, that were still falling around the flat. We sure were lucky this place was close to the city, with its high buildings and apartments.