Return of Chaos

Pisces' pov

Cancer was the only one in this entire flat who'd let me sleep as long as I could, without waking me out of boredom. Every time we slept over at each other's apartment – quite often, as my sisters were often very busy and I needed some calm – I woke up with the feeling that I'd actually slept well, for once. And every time that happened, Cancer was already awake, but she's be reading a book instead of trying to wake me.

This time was the same, except I didn't wake up in peace but by the sound of someone screaming. My eyes opened slowly and I noticed Cancer doing what she always did in the morning; reading a book. She was laying in Gem's bed, because Gemini and I shared a room – I tried sharing a room with Aries, but she talks in her sleep, and it's quite irritating – and ever when Cancer was over, my dear sister agreed she'd sleep on the couch.

But now, I don't think she was still sleeping on the couch. I slowly sat up, mumbled a sleepy "Morning" to Cancer before I stumbled to the door and softly made my way to the living room. That's where I found out what was going on.

Something happened to the balcony. The curtains in front of the glass were opened up and gave view to our balcony – the only difference with usual, was that it resembled more with a swimming pool.

Aries stormed into the room, giving me a furious look as she pushed something into my hands. 'This is what was pinned to our front door,' she growled and moved back to the hallway. Reading the paper, I understood what had happened. Though I didn't notice much of the Aries/Furface discussion some days ago, Gem had explained it to me and this was obviously a revenge. The paper read; "To tiny Dwarf. So you think throwing water balloons to my head is funny? Well, as a thank you for that, I gave you a swimming pool. Have fun!"

I turned my gaze over to the door of glass, which let through tiny drops of water and crawled over our floor. We couldn't do anything; if we opened the door to go outside, all the water would move in. The railings on the outside of the balcony kept the water to stay, and I almost thought we'd have to give up, when a great idea popped into my head.

'Gemstone!' I called around, and she immediately appeared in the door opening. 'Hey, Pisces! Did you see the pool Furface gave us? Aries is going mad, I think she's going to block the door again. But well, at least now we have a –' 'How about you and Aries go to the newbies, and get the water away with buckets via their balcony?' I interrupted her. During Gem's thinking about it, I continued: 'Then Cancer and I will go to Virgo to solve this. What do you think?'

'Sounds like a plan, but how about I'll first move our table outside?' she suggested. 'Aries kicked it when she saw what'd happened, and well, you know what happens when Aries kicks things... It's like that time when Furface wanted to take her back for the tomato-prank, only now –'

'Yes, I understand,' I sighed, cutting her off again. 'Alright, go get the table, I'll tell Cancer, and then you and Aries can –'

'Actually, I'm already working on that.' Aries interrupted me this time, with two empty yet wet buckets in both her hands. 'Didn't Gemini tell you?' 'Oops, totally forgot,' said Gem innocently. 'Great,' I sighed, but before I could turn around and share it all with Cancer, my sister's voice went straight through the silence again. 'Besides, the boys are going to take a look on the third floor. If I'm right, Libra forces them to come along and "search for any signs of chaos".' Aries flashed us both a look that contained irritation and pity. 'This thing is raising to his head.'

'You don't say,' I sighed, and turned my back on her to go over to Cancer and tell her everything.

'Alright, we can fix this,' was her clever respond. I smiled and remembered some times before this had happened; Cancer's reaction had been completely different. Well, people change in this place.