It's not... never mind, it's Chaos

Libra's pov

From time to time, the black before my eyes lifted and I could actually see something.

Now was one of those times.

It was as if waking up from a nightmare, while I kind of knew, the nightmare wasn't over yet. I knew my eyes were opened, but they didn't really see anything else but colored spots, moving everywhere in my sight. But that wasn't all.

Whenever the darkness made place for the weird spots that I'd grown to hate even more than the ever-lasting black, sounds seemed to come back to my ears. I could hear things through the harsh beep between my ears, real voices, if they were around.

And they were.

The colors were dancing in front of my eyes, mixing up with the background which made it almost impossible for me to see anything properly. And through their dancing figures, it heard soft voices, close to me, though they seemed so far away. Was this real? Was I hallucinating?

I had no idea.

All I could hope, was that the voices would get stronger and make the colors disappear. Not just the colors; everything. I knew it was possible. If only those voices would get a little stronger... a little more convincing...

But how could something be convincing if I couldn't even hear what is was?

If I had the power to, I would've sighed. But I couldn't, and so, I let myself be pulled back into the darkness, where the colors stopped moving and the voices faded away just as fast as they came, while a last sound managed to catch my ears before it fully disappeared.

'...Libra?'

     Taurus' pov

I heard the door in the hall close and sighed in relief. Thank gosh, she was done again. It was really getting annoying how she'd just drop by on a daily base to check on that whiny brother of mine. As if she actually cared.

Within seconds, Aquarius appeared in the opening of the living room, looking less hopeful than she'd looked like when she entered the apartment. 'Still nothing, I guess?' I asked her, at which she sighed again. 'No... but I thought I saw something change, though. Maybe he's coming back already.'

'Too bad, I'm just having the best time in this silence,' I muttered, at which her expression turned into a pissed off look. 'Well, then why don't you just stick to your own problems, then. By the way, how's that hole in your wall doing?'

'It's doing great, but actually, it's time for you to leave,' I stated, and before I could get up from the couch to make her, she had already turned around herself and seconds later, the front door smacked close. I waited another moment to see if she had really left, and when my thoughts were confirmed, I jumped off the couch and sprinted over to my room.

'Aries?' I softly asked, and a smile appeared on my face when I got an answer to that right away. 'Good, you're back,' Aries said, kneeling in front of the hole on her side of the room. I walked over to her and sat down in front of her.

'Yeah, sorry about that. Aquarius seems to be obsessed with Libra.' Aries' eyes narrowed and she sighed softly. 'That's right; thanks to all this stuff with Scorpio I totally forgot about her. She's hiding something, and I was supposed to find out.'

'You really do have an obsession over knowing everything in this place, now don't you?' I chuckled and leaned in to peck her nose. It was really cute to see her eyes light up a bit and her cheeks gain that rose-like color. It kind of took the indestructible Aries away and replaced her for a soft Aries, an Aries who would blush slightly every time I kissed her.