Flashback Day 1

Last week really had been a weird concept. Perhaps it was best to remember the things that had happened, and to hope they'd lead us up to this...

...because by the looks of it, they definitely would.

* Flashback; four days earlier *

     Aries' pov

It was yesterday; the Ceremony, Aquarius' weird acting, the water gun fight. Nothing had really changed, except the weather. Had it been terrible yesterday, well, today was even worse. Torrential rain kept tearing down the flat, just as thunder storms and very strong winds. It was almost impossible to go outside of our apartments, because you'd be struck down by either the wind, or the streaming water, and lets not at all talk about the fact this place could be hit by lightning strikes.

Pisces had left me and Gemini for Cancer, to eat chocolate and be safe in Cancer's apartment with Netflix – which she had, and we didn't. Gem and I started playing Mario Kart, until Cap and Sag came over, and my sister joined them on a trip to the third floor.

And so, there I was.

Sure, I could have fun by myself. I didn't need other people around me all the time, but alone time would often get boring and things would only get fun again if they involved pranking Leo or others. But well, that option was pretty much cut out, as I'd get literally blown away with those winds.

There were about zero other options than playing Mario Kart to myself and that didn't last long too, because not even a minute after I started beating out Toad and Luigi, something seemed to snap inside and after all of the lights went out, the screen turned black too.

Grudgingly, I stomped through the hall – knocking over at least three chairs and I hit the wall quite some times – and I opened the front door. Immediately, all other kinds of sounds were taken away from me, because all I could hear now was the wind and the rain.

I couldn't even hear myself screaming "VIRGO" at the top of my lungs, but it seemed I didn't have to, because said-boy already stood outside his apartment, flashing me multiple helpless looks as I tried to get near him.

'What's going on?' I yelled, but it was overflown by a splash of water that covered us both. He gestured to get back inside and I followed him, while the sounds got down when he closed the door.

'Thanks. Now, what in Chaos's name is going on? What happened to the electricity?' I asked him, though I couldn't really see him because everything was dark again. Virgo remained quiet for a moment, but soon said: 'You know the way to the living room, right?' I nodded, then remembered he couldn't see me and answered: 'Yes, Pisces pulled me over here plenty of times to remember it quite well.'

I heard his footsteps and followed them, my arms in front of me so I wouldn't hit anything. Luckily, I only hit the wall one time, but I managed to get into the living room and it became clear why he'd wanted to go there.

Pisces and Cancer waved at me from the couch against the wall, while Gemini, Taurus, Sag and Cap sat at the table, eating something that looked like a mix between spaghetti and pizza, strangely enough. Aquarius and Furface sat in the corner – Furface looking quite annoyed by my presence – and the only one missing was Libra, but I only noticed that when Sagittarius yelled: 'Taurus, this pizzetthi thing is amazing! Remember me to tell Lib about it, okay?'

Candles lit the room everywhere, making it way less dark, and I grinned widely at the cozy sphere. 'Well, mister Virgo the Helpful, what's the plan?' I asked him, turning over so I could look at him.