Author's Note

A/N: Wow, that definitely was one of the most awesome stories I wrote! Before I thank all of you for, well, everything, please dedicate another few seconds of your life to reading this A/N, because you'll like it (I hope!)!

Three things I'd like to tell you guys:

1. THERE'S GOING TO BE A SEQUEL!

2. THERE'S ALSO GOING TO BE A PREQUEL!

3. Now, this is the best part. Since I'm not doing the prequel and the sequel at the same time, it's up to you to vote in the comments which one you want first!! What you can expect:

The sequel will be about them going to Orbis High, the school they're attending and the consequences it takes.

The prequel will start from the moment Aries, Pisces and Gemini move in, and will go through everything that happened before the three brothers move in. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS STORY WON'T HAVE LIBRA, SAGITTARIUS, TAURUS AND SCORPIO IN IT! Just so you know.

Of course, they won't be as good as this one, but well, I just had to continue the Chaos Flat.

But wait! There's more great news!

Because I'm also going to open a Zodiac One Shot Book!! This will contain Bonus Scenes from The Chaos Flat, and you can also request your own one shots. More info will be given once I've put it online.

So, I will be back in two or three weeks, to check all of your votes and see what I will do first; prequel or sequel!! In those weeks, I will be editing this story – small note; if you were annoyed by spelling mistakes, well, sorry, but this has never been edited before and I'm not English, so I'm just doing the best I can to get shit right! – and trying to get inspired for both prequel and sequel. Thank you all so much for reading, voting, commenting and following, you have no idea how much this means to me!! Also, special thanks to my friend @potterpsycho, who has helped me throughout the entire story to check everything, give me inspiration and has stuck with me through my terrible writers blocks.

But really, thank you all, for making this story come true. I wouldn't have finished this if it wasn't for all of you.

Xxxxx SpiritGazer (Robin)