Brad Imagine.

For: jermaine_19  (a.k.a Jermaine)

Jermaine's P.O.V
_________

It was finally time for mine and Brad's first holiday together. I was so excited to be able to spend even more time with my boyfriend! We had both decided to be big kids and we booked a holiday to Disneyworld!

I couldn't wait. It felt like I'd been counting down the days to this for years! We were going to America for two weeks. One in Florida and the other week in LA. We both needed a break after the drama that had been going on lately and neither of us have a had a proper holiday for a while and we haven't even had one together yet. The next two weeks we were going to be spoilt. Room service. Eat what we want, when we want and we're definitely taking full advantage of the All Inclusive food.

It was the day before our flight and I was just running round getting the things that I'd forgotten to pack. I think I went to the shop about six times because I kept thinking of things that I hadn't got. I was still excited but also getting slightly stressed because I began to worry that I'd forgotten more things. I looked round my bedroom and sighed at the mess that was everywhere. I had to get everything that had been thrown around my room into the suitcase that was lying empty in front of me.

I was just starting to fold things up neatly (well the best I could) when I got a FaceTime call from Brad. When his face appeared I became increasingly jealous of him. He was sat on his bed with his suitcase packed and closed behind him and she seemed so relaxed.

J: What? How?

B: What? What's wrong?

J: How have you packed already?

I said as I swapped the camera round and showed him a panoramic view of my bedroom.

B: Lists Jermaine. Lists.

J: But you know me, I'm the most unorganised person.

B: Do you want me to come and help you?

I just nodded in reply and he ended the call. I needed help if we were going to leave the UK before next week!

He came round and helped me out to the point were I was sat on my bed and he was holding items of clothing up asking me if I wanted to take it with me. If I said yes he would fold it up and put it in my suitcase for me. If I said no he would fold or hang it up and put it away for me. After all he is used to packing suitcases as he has to do it so often with his work.

"What would I do without you?" I asked.

He blushed and smiled.

Before I knew it, Brad was outside my house waiting for me to come out. We're going to America! I was just too excited. I knew already that the plane journey was just going to be too long for me. I just wanted to be there without the hassle of the airports and flying.

~~~~~

We had landed!

I was very tired and jet lagged but still extremely excited!

As soon as we got to the hotel I dropped my suitcase and jumped straight on the bed. Jumping up and down exactly like a little kid would. The room was massive. It had its own walk in wardrobe and a little living room style area with a sofa and tv. It was perfect!

We spent the rest of that day just relaxing and trying to get over the long plane journey. We wanted to be rested and ready for tomorrow - Disney time.

The next day we didn't waste any time. We got up really early and had breakfast and then made our way to DisneyWorld. The first thing we did though was special. It couldn't have been missed. It was the perfect time.

WE BOUGHT MATCHING MINNIE MOUSE AND MICKEY MOUSE EARS!!!

I could just imagine all the people around us judging us because of how childish we are but I don't care. YOLO!

We spent the first day at Disney strategically working our way round the park so that we didn't miss a single ride. We had 4 days in Disney - we weren't wasting them!

Our time in Disney seemed to fly by. Before we knew it we had to pack up again but not to go home - we were going to to LA!

I was sad to be leaving but we still had another week. We'd already planned that the week in LA would just be us sat round the pool on the beach, relaxing and sunbathing.

It was a perfect holiday with the most perfect person.

My boyfriend - Bradley Will Simpson.

--------------------

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I didn't have a chapter ready and didn't want to rush one again.

Thanks for 2k votes on this book!!

Katie xxx