#4 - Something you break that's his.

Brad-

His phone - you try stealing it and putting it in your pocket when he's not looking but you miss your pocket, dropping it on the floor and causing the screen to break.

--------------------

James-

His favourite hoodie - he gives it to you whilst he's on tour because he knows that his favourite hoodie is also your favourite hoodie. You were putting it on one day before you were about to watch a movie. You got your nail stuck in the stitching and heard a loud ripping noise. When you took a closer look at it, the hole was big enough to make the jumper unwearable.

--------------------

Connor-

His heart - after being together for years and always being so close, a sudden split up broke Connor's heart. Probably over a stupid argument but the split was sudden and unexpected.

--------------------

Tristan-

His favourite drumsticks - it was his own fault really for teaching you how to play the drums. One day Tristan was giving you another lesson on how to play the drums, he let you have a mad 5 minutes at the end - that's where everything went wrong. Playing to no specific beat you just went for it. After a couple of minutes you heard a crack and something fell to the floor. When you realised that it was half of Tristan's drumstick on the floor you both began to laugh.

--------------------

School tomorrow!!!!!

I don't know what updates are going to be like when I get back, but I definitely know that I'm not staying up till the early hours of the morning again, like I did last year. I'll try and keep regular updates going but I'm not promising anything!!!!

Katie xxx