Brad Imagine.

For: BethsStuff (a.k.a Beth)

Brad's P.O.V
__________

I'd seen her before. The only time that I'd spoken to her was when I walked into her and heard her listening to a song by the Arctic Monkeys. We had a little moment - well, I said 'great song' and then pretty much walked away. I knew where she lived - I'm not being creepy or anything - and I knew what kind of person she was but I'd never really talked to her properly. She is pretty.

Very pretty. Her eyes... Her eyes... Make the stars look like they're not shining. I felt like I knew her. I'd never seen her before I moved to London but I felt this kind of... Well, I don't know what but it's this kind of ermmm... Energy? I don't know if that's the right thing to say but that's the way I feel when she's in sight.

I'd not seen her for a few weeks and I began to worry that I'd never be able to meet this girl properly. I tried thinking of things that I could do to find her.

I was auditioning for a TV talent show, I'd had no luck anywhere else trying to become a singer and I thought this was my last option.

It was the day of my audition and I walked out onto the stage and stood on the point that was marked out on the floor. I looked out into the crowd and saw so many people. There was so many more than what I'd had been in front of before.

"Hi, what's your name?" One of the judges asked.

"My name is Bradley Simpson." I replied.

"And how old are you?" Another judged asked.

"Twenty." I said and there was a lot of cheers and screams from the audience.

"What will you be singing for us today?" They asked.

"It's an original song that I've written about this girl that I've met but I've not seen since. I walked into her a few months ago and heard her listening to one of my favourite songs - Arabella by the Arctic Monkeys. I thought she was really good looking. She still is but I've not been able to find her again." I spoke.

"Ok then good luck." The judges said.

I sang my song and put my all into it. The final thing that the judges said was...

"I hope you find her and next time you're back here for the next round I hope she's with you at the side of the stage."

Camera people filmed my whole audition and the day after the audition was shown on TV. I had a direct message on Twitter.

From Beth123

Hi. I'm the girl you walked into.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I'd finally found her - well she found me. After talking for a few days we agreed to meet up. I'd never laughed so much in my laugh. I just felt so relaxed and normal with her - I didn't have to be this different character - I could just be me!

~~~~~

A few weeks later I was back for the next stage of the show.

"First question: have you found the girl?" The judges asked.

I just nodded in reply.

"Is she here?"

I nodded in reply once again.

"Can we meet her?"

I knew she would kill me but I nodded again and walked out to the side of the stage where she was. She had to be dragged.

I can still remember the day she messaged me so clearly. I'll never forget. Not even with the distraction of taking care of our two children.

--------------------

Hope it's ok!!

Katie xxx