Brad Imagine.

For: CarolinaGomes191 (a.k.a Carolina)

Brad's P.O.V
__________

The dreaded time was coming once again... Tour. Don't get me wrong I love touring the world, meeting new people and experiencing new cultures but I hate having to leave loved ones behind.

I'd just moved into a two bedroom flat in Birmingham with Carolina and my doggy. We'd finally finished unpacking and decorating and then I have to pack up a lot of my clothes again to leave for tour.

Before we moved in together we had a little tradition for when one of us left, whether it was a weekend, week, weeks, months. The night before would always be a cuddle and movie night, the next morning we'd go out for breakfast and then we'd go to wherever we were needed (e.g train station, airport etc.) and say our final goodbyes. It made the goodbye easier and harder by spending that extra time with each other. It made it easier because we'd spent that extra time together and it meant that we could say goodbye properly. But it also made it harder because we didn't want to go from spending so much time together to no time at all.

We'd watched the films and cuddled and been for breakfast and now Carolina was driving me to the airport... Keep the tears in Brad, keep them in.

We arrived at the airport as that's when my heart truly dropped. I couldn't face it without her again. Not this time. I always feel the same whenever I leave but this one seemed more significant than any of the others.

I got my suitcase out of the back and wheeled into the airport holding her hand. We met up with Joe and the whole team and just talked for a bit while we waited for our check-in to open.

Then the announcement came... The check-in was open. Joe was one of those people that was so stressed out and only became relaxed when we'd got rid of the bags and got through passport control. So I had to leave her earlier than I needed to.

I took my time saying my final final goodbyes and I remember turning around at the top of the escalator waving but I wasn't able to see Carolina because of the tears in my eyes!
--------------------

Sorry it's so short!!

Congratulations to Carolina... She was the person who guessed the closest to the amount of notifications that I would get!!!

Katie xxx