Brad Imagine.

For: izzysimpson2807 (a.k.a Izzy)

Izzy's P.O.V
_________

He'd invited me round for a girly night in. We'd been together for almost a year now but we still hadn't moved in together because my mum and dad didn't really like him. They thought that he would find some other girl whilst he was in a different country and that would be the end of us without any warning. So they wouldn't let me move in with him. They said they would feel more comfortable if I was to stay at home with them. They also said that they thought of an amount of time, if we managed to stay together that long without any major mishaps then they would let me leave and move in with Brad.

I was half way to Brad's house. I rang him asking if he wanted me to get anything.

Calling Brad.

B: Hello.

I: Do you want me to get anything I'm about half way now.

B: Errr yeah? I've not got any food.

I: I'll go to the shop and then I'll come.

B: Hurry up!

B: Please.

I: I'll be as quick as I can.

He's always like this. He wants me to do something and he wants me to do it in a second. It's like he expects me to have special powers which means that I can do everything with a click of a finger.

I called in at a random shop on the way to Brad's and bought lots of really weird food, stuff that we never normally buy. Then I carried on my journey over to Brad's house.

My car hadn't even stopped for three seconds and he'd already opened the door and he was waiting for me to walk in. I got out of the car and started getting the shopping out.

"Hurry up." He shouted.

Sometimes I just feel like slapping him. I'd gone inside and put the food in the fridge and went back into the main room where the TV is and saw the massive selection of DVDs that he'd got out. He saw me look at them.

"Yeah, I narrowed it down to them. I couldn't really choose between them." He said.

"Brad there's like 30 there." I replied.

After about half an hour we ended up watching The Fault in our stars. Brad hadn't actually put it in the original pile but I kind of sneaked it in and said I wanted to watch it. He wasn't best pleased.

We'd finished the film and eaten the majority of the food that I'd bought less than two hours ago. He turned around to look at me.

"What?" I said.

He just had that smile on his face. The one where I didn't trust him. He was going to do something that I wouldn't expect. I hate this. He crawled over to the sofa that I was lying on.

"What ya doing?" I said as Brad was getting extremely close to my face.

"Am I not allowed to kiss you?" He asked and then started moving away.

"Yes." I said. But he had already moved too far away.

I got up to go over to him and he stood up and started moving away from me again. He was moving faster and faster away from me until we were pretty much sprinting around his house. I finally caught him by his legs when he was half way up the stairs and I almost dragged him down feet first.

He sat down on one of the steps and I stood a few steps lower than him. We both leant in...

I had to hold onto his top so tight because I felt like he was going to do something really stupid like push me back and I'd fall down the stairs.

He picked me up and took me upstairs towards his bedroom...

Brad shut the door after placing me on the bed.

The night carried on behind closed doors...

--------------------

Check out JustAFangirl334 's 5sos preferences. She's taking requests at the moment and to be completely honest they're absolutely amazing!! Go and check them out!!

Hope it's ok izzysimpson2807 !! I know you've been waiting since May/June.

Katie xxx