Brad Imagine.

For: nerdyreadercute (a.k.a Christine)

Brad's P.O.V
_________

Waking up in a new hotel was something that I never got used to. We've done it so many times but it will never beat home. Think about it... A hotel room in a city that I don't know very well or my own bed with my dog on the end of the bed. It's pretty simple to me. Don't get me wrong, I love what I do but sometimes it can get a bit repetitive.

Wake up, get up, go to an arena, soundcheck blah blah blah.

I love what I do and it makes it even better that I do it with three of my best friends but there is a point at the end of tour when I just want to go home and sleep. Touring is so exhausting.

Today was the last part of the tour and I was still in bed. I was hungry and needed food but couldn't be bothered to get up and out of bed to go to the restaurant downstairs to get food. I couldn't stay in bed much longer as I would probably have a very angry Joe running into the room shouting and screaming at me to hurry up.

Eventually, I was up and ready and was looking like I'd just been dragged through a hedge... and a puddle... and a - well you get what I mean - I look awful. This is what you look like when you get up and get in the shower but the hot water doesn't work! I'll just have to have a shower and get ready properly when we get to the arena.

When I got downstairs after waiting a very long time for the lift to actually come to my floor and then not have a meltdown every time I moved in front of the doors. Open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close. Could this day get anymore frustrating?

By the time I actually made it to breakfast, I was too late and had to get on the mini tour bus to the arena. I sneakily went and snatched some croissants and hid them under my top. I wouldn't be able to make it through the morning if I didn't have any food!

When we got to the arena we just dumped all of our stuff and went straight out onto the stage for the soundcheck. It was one of the most important things and we had to get it right.

I kept looking at my watch and was counting down the hours until the meet and greet, hoping that the fans would be able to cheer me up after the annoying morning that I'd had.

2 hours to go...

Joe gave us a break to get ready for the meet and greet so I took this as my opportunity to have a HOT shower and get ready. I also began to start worrying about tonight's show as all of our families are going to be there watching as its the last night of the tour and they always come to it. But, I was also worrying about what Joe had planned. He always tries to distract us to make us look like idiots and he pulls pranks on us the whole way through the show.

I'd had my shower and my hair was looking semi-presentable so I decided to go outside (with the back up of some of the security guards) to meet some of the people who had been waiting a long time outside to see us.

As I got to the front doors of the arena I tried to figure out how I should do it. There was two lines. One for the people waiting for the meet and greet and one for the people who got here really early so that they would have the best place in the 'wow pits'. I thought I should go to the people who hadn't bought the meet and greet tickets just to say hello, take a few pictures etc. Then it would probably be time for me to go inside to meet the people who had bought the meet and greet tickets.

As soon as I went out people started screaming and shouting and it instantly made me feel ten times better than I did before. In the end, I only got to spend about 20 minutes with people because Joe wanted me to go back inside so that he could have a chat to all four of us before we started the meet and greet.