I need to do some explaining...

Hellooooooo!!

This is just another A|N explaining everything that has gone on and explaining what is going to happen.

Firstly, I'm sorry that I've not updated for so long - I went on holiday and the wifi was realllllyy bad and I also wanted to have a proper break from everything (it also took me several days when I got home to catch up on YouTube).

I have become so addicted to YouTube lately that I watch YouTube instead of writing - about 6 months ago I found myself watching one of KSI's videos and now I just spend the majority of my time watching the videos of all the people that he's in the Sidemen with (mainly Simon because 😍).

I have decided that I am not going to be taking any more requests for Imagines. I will still be writing the ones that have asked and I'll be writing the preferences that I have planned. I'm hoping to get everything done by the end of summer so that I can focus completely on college. But I'll let you know more about it closer to the time.

YESTERDAY WAS THE START OF DAILY UPDATES TOO!!

I'll be publishing 1 chapter everyday for as long as I can!!

Thank you for everything!

Sorry for the A|N (I hate writing them!!)

Katie xxx