Brad Imagine.

For: Rosie769x (a.k.a Rosie)

Rosie's P.O.V
__________

I'd been waiting for Capital's summertime ball for so long. I loved being in London, especially being with my brother because he always bought me everything I looked at when we were together. My brother is Luke Hemmings. He's the best brother that I could have ever wished for. I know, Luke is from Australia and I'm from Northern Ireland which doesn't really make sense but technically he's my step brother but I love him and I'm so close to him as if he was my real brother.

Luke had to get there a few hours early for sound check and all that kind of stuff but I was allowed to go in with him. I couldn't be bothered messing about with him and the rest of 5 Seconds of Summer in their dressing room so I went and sat in one of the front row seats to watch everyone else's soundcheck. I really enjoyed it because I got to see a lot of people and I got to have a little chat with them at the end because they asked me how they were and what's it like living with Luke because everyone knew that I am related to him.

The group at soundcheck that really caught my eye were The Vamps. They're so talented and so cute - the lead singer is my favourite. I don't know if my eyes were deceiving me but I'm pretty sure that he was looking straight at me the whole time. Unless he was just staring at the seat next to me but I doubt that.

When he'd finished soundcheck he walked off stage and I expected never to see him again but I was wrong. Just before my brother was about to go on stage for soundcheck, the lead singer of The Vamps came out and sat next to me.

"Hey, I'm Brad." He said.

"I'm Rosie." I replied.

It went slightly awkward and then Luke appeared on stage and saved the day.

"I love 5 Seconds of Summer." Brad said.

"Me too." I replied because who hates their brother and brothers friends.

Luke started singing and I noticed Brad getting slowly closer to me.

"Oi, Oi watch it mate... That's my sister." Luke shouted down the microphone whilst staring at Brad.

"Omg I never knew. You could've told me." He said to me.

"But would you have told a cute girl if Ariana Grande was your sister?" I asked.

"Ermm... Probably not." He replied.

"Exactly."

Before I knew it Brad had to go back to his dressing room because people were starting to come in and he couldn't be caught up in everything so he left, leaving me alone. I went to my actual seat and met up with a few friends so that I wouldn't be alone. Everyone who performed was amazing and I'd had such a great day but I had to wait even longer at the end for Luke.

"Just a warning... Brad is probably going to text you and ask you out. He came to my dressing room before and asked me for your number and asked if I'd give him permission to ask you out." Luke said.

Seconds after Luke said that, I got a text message from someone who's number I didn't recognise... It was Brad.

--------------------

Hope it's ok!!

Katie xxx