Brad Imagine.

For: bradography (a.k.a Hannah)

Hannah's P.O.V
____________

Movie nights are the best when I'm with Brad. His company makes me feel safe. It was his turn to pick the movie this time. He picked The Hangover. It's such a funny film and it's even better when Brad imitates everything that is going on. I'd been out and bought popcorn, crisps and some alcoholic drinks that I'd never heard of. Brad had dragged the duvets and pillows down stairs and dumped them in the middle of the floor. Yes, we do have sofas but it's more fun lying on the floor or making dens. Big kids I know. We'd opened the popcorn and the crisps and opened the drinks. Just like normal, Brad had me in stitches the whole way through because he was saying funny side comments all the time. All the popcorn had gone, all the crisps had gone, all the alcohol had gone (the stuff we'd never heard of before) and the film had finished. Brad gets drunk of the slightest bit of alcohol so he's always a liability if we go out.

"Tig." Brad said and poked my arm.

"Tig." I said and poked him back.

"Tig."

"Tig."

"Tig."

"Tig."

"Tig."

This went on for a while. I was about to poke him back when he stood up and ran into the kitchen so I couldn't get him back. So... I chased him. I chased him round the kitchen, outside into the back garden, round and round the outside of the house and then I eventually cornered him. He'd either have to run towards me and let me get him or jump into our outside pool... So, he jumped.

I wasn't going to let him get away with it, so I dived in after him.

I got him.

Then it was like he'd completely forgotten about the game we were playing and started acting like I was drowning - I wasn't, I'm actually a very good swimmer.

He started acting like a lifeguard and got hold of me to pull me to the side. He them lifted me up out the water. The whole time it felt like the swimming tests we did in primary school when we had to swim in our pyjamas. He jumped out of the water himself - his shirt was completely stuck to his body, showing the outline of all his muscles.

"I think she might need the kiss of life to survive." He said.

"I do." I replied.

"Ohhh... Well, if you can talk you don't need the kiss of life." He said.

I stopped talking and started to cough, pretending that I still needed the kiss of life.

He leant down and kissed me until...

I rolled over and pushed him back into the pool. He didn't look too pleased so I stood up and ran back into the house with all my soggy clothes.

--------------------

Sorry it was so short and I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while... I've been really busy and ill...

THERE'S SO MANY SPIDERS IN MY HOUSE AT THE MOMENT... THEY MAKE ME WANT TO SCREAM!!!!

Almost at 1k reads yeyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Thanks so much for over 520k reads on the first The Vamps Preferences.

Katie xxx