Will We Meet Again

This chapter is exactly what happened two years back on the day Sabrine left the school, the city and the town after  expressing her feelings for Aden.

Aden's P.O.V.

"Hey baby, did you hear that Sabrine is leaving and maybe it's her last day today." my girlfriend Stacy said to me. We are in the car right now heading to school.

"Yea but what does it matter to me, she is leaving and I am feeling so damn happy just because of the news, finally I will get eternal peace. " I say and pass Stacy a smile but I don't know why the words I spoke did not feel true, I felt like I was just, I don't know I can't describe what  I am feeling. I am so not looking forward to this day. 
****
(In School)

Everything's going great yet, but Sabrine is acting a bit weird today I don't know what happened with her.
So finally the school is almost over and I am standing with my friends Dexter and Derek by my car. Stacy is trying out for cheerleading so she will be late today.

"Um Aden I need to talk to you could you just come with me for a minute? " Sabrine asks as she comes to where I was standing with my friends.

" Come later Uriyel who said I want
to talk to you. "I said arrogantly.
"It's urgent Aden, come with me. " she said  and without waiting for my answer she drags me to the side and starts saying something, "Aden today is my last day and so I reali.."

" That how hot and sexy I am and wanted to say sorry than you are forgiven. " I  cut her in between and continued for her.
"Could you just listen to me first and than say anything so see ummm ilikeyou. " She said but those last words I could not understand those as she said them in a rush.
"Huh! Uriyel could you like repeat what you said coz I don't speak gibberish." I trailed off.

"Ilikeyou" she said again when she saw my confused face she sighed, took a long breathe and slowly said "I like you Aden. "
And that was what it took me to start laughing  really hard while clutching my stomach and tears in my eyes but when I saw her serious face I sobered up, this can't be true, but when she just looks at me I  clear my throat and start speaking.

"Oh my god Uriyel how could you like me we are Archenemies and nothing else. Man! Uriyel I knew you were crazy but this...Look Uriyel I don't like you. Me and you it's not possible we can't bear each other for one hour and here are you are saying you like me.." before I could say any further, something soft touches my lips and I realize that it's Sabrine's lips and instead of pushing her away I don't know why but I immediately respond and as
much as I did not want to admit I liked this feeling of Sabrine's lips on mine , but then the reality came crashing back to me.
And I immediately pushed her away, "Uriyel what the hell, why would you kiss me?" I  ask her angrily.
"I like you isn't that a good enough reason and I am leaving today and I don't even know when I am going to see you again and other than that you kissed me back." she demanded "See it was in the spur of the moment or you can call teenage hormones it was nothing more and I have made myself clear you are my archenemy and that is it, so just go away from here and please don't think about the kiss too much. It was just a kiss." I said without even thinking twice and I saw her heartbroken look and I could not bear myself to see her face and so I turned, my back facing hers and the next words she spoke were Until we meet Again Aden so softly that you could not have heard her but I did, and they made me want to turn back and ask her not to leave but that was so not going to happen, this feeling Uriyel was making me feel was so foreign, so strange and we were archenemies. Right?
She was not in school the next day, 
Then the next, and I don't know why but I missed her sassy remarks, her pranks, her sinister grin, sexy smirk all in all, I missed each and every single thing of her and that is when the realization hit me that I have been in love with her this whole time and now that she's gone, with me declining her, rejecting her , as her last memory of me, I can't help but feel guilty and torn. And her words Until We Meet Again I get the meaning behind those words now that what she meant by saying those words, those words were like a promise, a promise she made to herself and me that if she comes back , she would be over me and would be back to being enemies and I  have nothing to think or worry about.
But now, that is not what I want and promises are meant to be broken and I will break her promise , If she ever comes back I will make her mine, win her heart back till then I can only hope that she does not lose it to someone else.

But the question that haunts me most is Will We Meet Again...

Hello lovely readers I hope you all are having a good time and this was really a surprise chapter for you all. And if you all have not guessed yet, then yes I am writing another book Will We Meet Again it will be in Aden's P.O.V. After Sabrine left, what happened with him and all, you can call it a prequel or even a spin-off. I hope you all will support it and shower it with your votes.