~41~ Will You Marry Me ???

Sabrine's P.O.V.

I have been crying my eyes out since almost a week.

He had broken up with me , and he was not ready to listen to me. We had our short term break ups frequently but this time it was not the usual one.
He was too angry or I should say probably too heartbroken because of me, yes, it was my fault that he broke up with me. Yes you heard it right, my fault.
You would be thinking why (even if you were not), I will give you a recount of what happened.

So basically what happened was, that I went to this party and accidently got drunk, but then one of my friends Chris took me from there to my apartment (I had taken on rent) and just when we reached there, he told me how he liked me simce the start of our first semester and without any warning kissed me. And just my luck Aden came that day , at that time to pay me a surprise visit as we had not seen each other from almost a month and when he saw the position I was in with Chris, he assumed the worst and so broke up with me without letting me explain .
After that I shunned myself from everyone, my college is finished and it's time to go home. But I cannot make myself to even get out of this apartment. After that day Chris dropped by a few times to check on me and apologise but I ignored him too.
And it's been a week since that incident. I have my flight tomorrow, how I wish that Aden comes to pick me up and forgive him.

Suddenly I was interrupted from my thoughts when the doorbell rang. When I opened the door there was no one in sight but there was a box full of Gummy bears and a letter was also there.
I tooke them inside and opened the letter.
Dear Sabrine,
I am really sorry for kissing you without your consent and being the cause for your break up. I knew you loved Aden but still I was hoping that maybe, just maybe I may have a chance with you but because of my foolish mistake, I have not only ruined my chances with you but yours with Aden too, probably. Not only this I lost my one and only best friend. All it took was Just one mistake, one. I hope one day you can forgive me.
P.s. I talked to Aden and tried to explain that I was the one guilty and you did not betrayed him. He said that he'll think about what I said, and needs some time. I hope you both have a happily ever after unlike me.

Your former Best Friend,
Chris Hamilton
After reading the letter I kept it aside and started packing my stuff in hopes that, Aden will accept me back, forgive me.
*******
I get out of the airport and search for my family or friends.
But what I see made me want to burst in tears, tears of joy.
There he was, Aden standing in Yellow shirt, dark blue jeans, looking as hot as ever, with a pluck card , which said "Will you marry me? - Sabrine Uriyel Nirvana ?"

Vote
Comment

Just one more chapter to go maximum.