~30~ Another Shot ?

Aden's P.O.V.
Right now I am going to see Stacy in the hospital. I have finally decided that I am going to give one more chance to us.
As I enter her room I notice that she is sleeping with a frown on her face. Is it because of me?
I just go and sit beside her.
"Why did you came back Aden?" Stacy asks me suddenly. "I thought you were sleeping." I reply to her instead. She just laughs bitterly and then speaks up, "Oh Aden since the day you left me I have not got proper sleep, all I think is that what is it that I did wrong that you left me Aden. Was I not good enough?" Stacy says quitely and I can feel the sadness in her voice. "Stacy you did nothing wrong you were the best girlfriend any boy could ask for. But we were not meant to be together. " I tell her truthfully. "Oh really Aden than care to tell that why are you here. To pity me." she says. "I don't know how to say it Stacy. I...I want to give us another shot." I tell her amd cross my finger. She just stares at me "What did you just say?" she asks with a blank look. "I want to give us another shot." I repeat.
"You have got to be kidding me Aden after two whole years you want to give US another shot. " she says with a snort then continues. "Tell me truthfully Aden what is the real reason that you are here saying this."
"It's just that Sabrine." before I could speak further she cuts me in between "Sabrine...SABRINE I should have guessed it , she was the reason you left me and now she maybe feels pity for me as you do and wants to..."
"Shut up Stacy just listen to me first. She made me realize the truth. " I tell her. "What truth..." she drawls. "She has umm asked me to sort out my feelings for you and her. I have accepted that I still have feelings for you. And that is one of the reasons I want to give us another shot. " I tell her .
"Aden I am happy that you want to give us another shot but there is more to it. I can sense you are not telling the whole truth." she says.
"Uhmm I want to give us a try for a month or two so that I..umm you know get to know that I like you as a friend or more than that. " I reply her truthfully and wait for her answer.
"Aden, I am happy that you realized that you like me but at the same time I am not as you will probably break my heart at the end intentionally or not. But I am ready to give us another shot. That way I will get to spend time with you and maybe I too will find whether I love you or not. " she replies and smiles at me.
Now I just have to wait for this month to finish.

I know this chapter is too short but I do not wanted to add anything else. As it will just spoil this chapter.
~ Vote
~Comment