~19~ Forgiveness !!!

Aden's P.O.V.

It's my Gym class right now and I have not seen Uriyel since morning.
"Students, line up and divide yourself in teams." our coach orders. After one hour of torture I go to my World Economics class which I have with Her.
I see her sitting on our usual seat. "Hello friend." I say "Hello Aden." she says and passes me a small smile. After that none of us says anything and I being the big idiot I am open my mouth "You know Uriyel I missed you... the last two years. "
"Ohh. " she whispers then asks "Why?"
"umm there was no one who I could play pranks on or make fun of yea..." I say the half truth , I missed her because I realized how much I was in love with her. "Me too." she says and again falls silent.

Sabrine's P.O.V.

When he said he missed me I was so damn happy and when I asked why I was hoping that he will say that he realized how much I meant to him or some gooey stuff but that was useless. He can never like a girl like me I am way out of his league. But still I think and hope that he likes me at least a little as he wouldn't have made so much effort to you know befriend me. But maybe he felt guilty after what he did two years back and this is his way of saying sorry.

Aden's P.O.V.

After what I did two years back I don't think she will forgive me easily but I am thinking of asking her for a date or something like that so as to show her I have changed and I will ask her today itself.
Ok I am asking her right now. "Uriyel are you free tomorrow." I ask. "Yea I am." she replies. "Umm will you go out with me just you and me. I swear it will be amazing and you won't regret it." I say "Aden I don't date." she replies then
says "And we are friends only."

"I am not asking you for a date you can consider it an apology for what I did. You know back then." I say and see how her smile falters but then she again passes me a smile "Okay I'll be ready. Time?" she asks. " I'll come at 11a.m. To pick you up. And Uriyel it would be one of the best day of your life." I say and leave.

Yesssss she said yes she will go out with me I am so excited for tomorrow and I have a lot of preparations to make.

Sabrine's P.O.V.

I can't wait for tomorrow he said he'll make it one of the best day of my life and that is saying something so he definitely is planning something good. Oh god when will tomorrow come.

So this was my chapter 19 . I know it's very smallll but I'll try to make the next chapter long and up to the mark.