~17~ Aden's My Neighbour •.•

Sabrine's P.O.V.

"How !" I shouted "How dare he!" Ginny also exclaimed.
You would be thinking what happened so I am going to give you a brief summary after Ginny came back from her date we thought of going at Adria's as she had messaged us that there is something very urgent to tell.
And then we went there and found her sulking. So we asked what happened and then she said. "You know yesterday in the party most of the people were playing truth and dare and well Dexter was one of them. I was just watching from the side and Ginny was busy dancing and you already left with Aden. After that Dexter chose dare and there was this girl who gave her a dare to kiss her but he came towards me and kissed me instead. I mean first of all that was my first kiss then secondly after the kiss he left just left without saying a single word. And I on the other hand was just left standing there all alone." these were Adria's exact words.

"Okay Adria tell me do you like Dexter." I ask "Eeww No he is so arrogant, self-conceited, always frowning, needs anger-management classes, not even that good looking, temperamental and what not." she exclaims in one breath. "Okay we get it so now I am going to ask that arrogant and what all you said why did he do it." I say. "No Sab, I think I should be the one asking him and I have decided I will ask him." Adria says with a tone of finality in her voice.

Adria's P.O.V.
We all as in me, Adrien, Ginny and Sab all together went to school in our Cadillac. I see Dexter standing near his locker so I excuse myself and go to him well you can say go to punch him on his jaw."Ow shit! What the hell! What did I do?" he groans but just as he realizes it's me who punched him his eyes get wide and he smirks, Smirks at me "Oh look what we have here, so was it for stealing your first kiss." he says "How? " I stare at him dumbfounded. "How do I know well I know most of the things so what else do you want." he asks in a bored tone. "I want to know why of all the girls there you kissed me. " I growled. "Look most of the girls there were you know what and you were obviously not one of them so I thought that you are my friend I'll just kiss you and.." he speaks but I stop him in between "who said we are friends." I ask "We sit together at lunch. " he says with a frown "So that makes us friends." he says "Please after yesterday you are not my friend." I tell him.

Dexter's P.O.V.
..you are not my friend" she says and starts to walk away but I stop her. "Look I am sorry. I'll make it up to you anyhow. " I say I don't know why the hell I am saying sorry maybe it's because she considered me her friend. Most of the students here are scared of me but she is not and I feel good that... "It's okay but please don't repeat it next time and I am looking forward on how you will make it up to me. " she says with a small smile. And I find myself smiling. "So we are friends right. " I ask awkwardly. "Well we'll have to see." she says with a smirk and then leaves.
Aden's P.O.V.
"Oh look at our friends how cute they are looking na getting together and being friends with each other." I say. It's our French class and I am sitting beside Uriyel. "Will you stop? " she asks "What am I doing?" I try to give her my best innocent look. "Let me study. " she says "Okay. " I say "Okay." she repeats with eyes wide. "Okay." I say again. "What? " I ask "Will you let me study?" she says "Yes after all you are my friend and I don't want my friend getting bad grades because of me." I say and wink at her.
"So Uriyel are you free today." I ask "No." she replies "What will you be doing?" I ask "Something." is her reply " Uriyel I want to hang out. " I say "Why?" she asks "Because we are friends duh isn't that what friends do." I tell her. "Okay bring Dexter and Derek too." she says "Why?" I ask "Because they are our friends too." she reminds me. Damn I thought I will be the only one with her but.... "Stop frowning. What is there to frown about." she asks with a smirk. See she knows why I am frowning. But then I smirk and her smirk disappears "What are you thinking?" she asks "Nothing but we are bringing the movies." I say. I think that this is the right time to tell her that we are neighbours. As she is in a good mood. And Just as the bell rings. I stand up and face her "Uriyel there's one more thing for you to know that we are neighbours. The house in front of you is where I live  so you'll be seeing a lot of me." with that I don't wait for her reply and run out of the class.
Sabrine's P.O.V.
He is my neighbour MY. Oh god why, Why did you do it out of thousands of people living in Harrisburg he has to be my neighbour. HE!!! 

But i am not complaining ..... Was I ?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤