~18~ Smiling Face :)

Sabrine's P.O.V.

In 10 minutes everyone will be here and I have made cookies for everyone. 
"We are here." comes the voices of Adria and Ginny. "It isn't my fault you told the wrong address." Adrien exclaims. "Guys chill what happened ?" I ask "Guess what this dumbo here took us the exact opposite of where we are right now. He didn't know your address." Adria says with her hands in air. "Ginny you knew my address than..." I ask her. "He was the one saying you know nothing and I am the one driving so blah blah blah." "Stop ok now you are here na so just adjust yourself." I say and went inside.
Not even two minutes pass and The three idiots are here. "We bought movies children." Aden shouts "Shut up moron." I say taking all the
movies from him.

I check the movies he bought and guess what they are all horror movies like Annabelle, Haunting at Connecticut, Conjuring And what not he doesn't know that we are not scared of these movies. "Wow Aden you have great taste in movies." I say with a smirk. "Yeah I know right." he replies. I message Adria,Ginny and Adrien something.
"So why don't we start watching." Adrien says and take a seat. Me, Ginny and Adria sit on the couch and get comfortable not bothering to see where the rest will sit we start the movie.
"Time for the plan." I whisper to both of them.

Aden's P.O.V.

I see that Uriyel stands up and go to god knows where and I take that as my chance to scare her, I go after her but she disappears from my sight. "Uriyel are you there?" I ask her. I see movement in the Guest room. So I enter there and see she is there sitting on the bed her back facing me. "Uriyel." I say but I hear that she is sobbing. I go and touch her from her back and when she turn her face towards me ,  "Aaaaaaaa." I shout her face is all bloody and I see one leg sticking out from under the bed which is also bloody and have scratches all over it."What happened We heard your scream." Derek and Dexter exclaim while coming in the room. I see a shadow behind them full black. They may have seen the look on my face and Dexter is the first one to turn around. "Aaaaa what the bloody hell. " he screams and punch the shadow and we hear a crunch.
Followed by "Oh My God." By Derek.
Sabrines's P.O.V.
I couldn't stop myself after seeing the look on their faces and I start laughing. Followed by Adrien who is clutching his nose and wailing like a child , standing on the door covered in black paint. "Oh my god their reactions were priceless." Ginny says in between laughs holding a camera. "Yea it was epic." I say wiping the tears. "You... You set it all up." Aden says "Great discovery Einstein." I say fake clapping for him. "I uploaded it on Insta." Adria shouts. "Oh no you didn't." Dexter says. "Adrien even you I thought you were on our side like we are boys and all buddy buddy." Derek says. " Please they are my best friends of course I'll take their side. But what was the use of punching me dude. I think I broke my pretty nose." he says covering his nose. "Now don't be pussy's come on let's watch the movie." I say and leave them there.
"So who wants to go out for a pizza." Adria shouts after the movie ends but when no one raises their hand she sits down and says "okay I am ordering give your orders."
and everyone gives their orders.

"Bye guys. " I say as they leave. "What are you waiting here for now." I say to Aden "To help you clean duh." he replies and after one hour our living room is looking as neat and beautiful as ever. "Thanks again." I say "No problem." he replies "So that's it." he says "Yea bye see you in school tomorrow." I say.
"See you friend." Aden says and leaves.
Aden's P.O.V.

I gotta admit their prank was kind of good.
I had a great time and I also noticed how Derek was looking at that redhead. I have to ask what is going on between them. And I also saw how Dexter was looking guiltily at Adria. These two are definitely hiding something for me. With these thoughts I go to sleep but not before remembering Uriyel's smiling face.

Two updates in one day enjoy peeps.