~20~ Just Him and Me ^_^

Sabrine's P.O.V.

I woke up at 4 today in the morning as today is the day we will go out. Yippee. Right now it's 6a.m and I have done my yoga , I have brushed my teeth and I have bathed but I can't decide what to wear.
And I am not going to ask him he will obviously tease me about it.
Finally I decide what to wear it's normal a yellow top with ripped blue jeans and converse . Okay now I just have to wait for a few hours.

Aden's P.O.V

I woke up at 4 as I was very excited and eager to spend this day with her after doing my daily routine which consisted of some exercise and jogging I showered and changed into something normal. And re-checked that all the preparations are done or not.
Finally when I see the time I run ...yea you can say run to Uriyel's house and ring the bell.

Sabrine's P.O.V.

I stand near the door and wait for Aden to come and as soon as the bell rings I open the gate. Okay I opened it a bit too soon but whatever. "So where are we going." I ask as I open the gate. "Woah girl chill you didn't even said hello to me and asked for a glass of water or something is this  how you treat a guest." he says cockily "Shut up Aden you and me both know I am not the one to do formalities and stuff and neither you so get straight to the point." I say "Where is your mom and dad?" he asks instead "They left for work." I say and lock the door obviously after getting out. I see that there's no vehicle or anything outside "Are we going to walk." I ask him "Ofcourse not I am bringing my car wait here. " he says and runs to the opposite house which is his or actually his parents then in two minutes he goes to the garage and brings out his car. It's the same one as Adria and Adrien's a cadillac not too fancy. I go and sit in the passenger's seat or you can say shotgun "So I am getting this feeling that you are not gonna tell me where are you taking me." I say "Nope but yea first we are going to Subway for breakfast." he says.
After taking subway we leave. "Can you at least tell how much time it will take us to reach where ever you are taking me." I ask "Just 5 minutes more definitely" he says and after some time I see a mall. It's one of the biggest mall our town has but seriously he brought me to a mall. He may have seen the look on my face as he says "Calm woman I didn't brought you for shopping or something and no not even for a movie. So just follow me." And then I follow him. "So here we are." he says "You bought me ice skating. " I say "Yes why don't you like it." he says with a little frown. "No I like it infact I was thinking of going as it's been quite a few days so what are we waiting for."

After ice-skating for two hours. I get bored of it. "Come on there are more places to go." he says and drags me to god knows where. "Here take this. " he says "Oooo Games we are gonna play video games soooo many to choose from." I say.
After one and a half hour I get hungry. So I speak up
"I am hungry, Aden."
"Wait for two minutes more than we'll go somewhere to eat." he replies looking at the game. After another half hour I get tired of waiting so I pull his ear and take him out of there. "Oow. It hurts. You know." he groans. "I know but I am hungry and I want food." I say "Okay fatty." he says "What did you say to me. " I sneer "Nnnothing nothing at all. I said come on." he stutters and I let it slide.
We are driving since last one hour and I am hungry as hell god knows where he is taking me. "There were so many options to eat from in the mall than where the hell are you
taking me. " I say.
"Oh god. Keep patience, there's this new café and small restaurant kind of thing which opened at the outskirts of town and I have heard that there food is delicious." he says while driving.
"Wake up Uriyel we are here." "I am awake you know right. " I reply with an eyeroll. "Yea I know I just wanted to say it. So we are here."
I look around and see as he was saying it's a small café style restraurant and it has this so cozy and welcoming feeling.We go and take a seat inside.
"Hello sir and madam what would you like to eat." a young boy of maybe 13-14 year asks us. "You are too young to work. " I say. The boy laughs and says "Actually this place is my grandparent's so usually I come here to help them on the weekends." he says "Hmm what a good boy you are." I say. After that we give him our orders and wait for the food to come.

"So yummy the food was just mind blowing I didn't want it to finish." I say. "Yeah me too." Aden replies. "
It's 4 p.m already so are we gonna head home now." I say "No there is one more place to go." Aden says. And with that he starts driving.
"We are here Uriyel open your eyes. " Aden says. I was relaxing by just closing my eyes and thinking about today . "Where are we?" I ask. "Look yourself." Aden says and gets out of the car. "Carnival! You brought me to a carnival. Oh my god Aden . You are my new best friend now." I say getting out of the car and hugging him. He is shocked at first but then hugs me back.
Aden's P.O.V.

I am feeling so damn happy right now she is hugging me. I never want to let her go and this makes me more determined to win her back.
"Now we don't want to get late." she says and run towards the carnival's entry. Yes Run!
After riding almost everything present in the carnival. We go towards the game. "I want to play that shooting game and that too." Uriyel squeals like a child.
"Let's go Uriyel.Let the game begin."
I say.

After playing a lot of games we came across the shooting game and I won a Cub (Lion cub) and she won a key chain having a  cute puppy attached.
"Aden give me your keys." she says "Why? " I ask "Gimme " she says "Here. " I drop them in her hand. I see she joins the keychain to my key. "Here take this,  isn't it looking cute." "Yea just like you." I reply instantly I see her cheeks and nose turning a bit red and she drops her face. "You gave me yours so it's only fair if you take this and it would be in good condition if you keep it. " I say and hand her my soft toy. "We'll call it cubby. " she says "Okay ...cubby." I reply. And then we leave for home.

Sabrine's P.O.V.
I had a great time today and just as Aden said it was one of the best days of my life. I haven't had this much fun in such a long time. "Thank you Aden, Thank you very much." I say standing outside on the porch. "I had a great time as you said." "Yea me too." he replies.
I think about that all he did for me today. And I don't think twice before standing on my tip-toes and peck him on his cheek. I see him freeze. "What was that for?" he asks "For what you did today and also I forgive you for what you did as I can see you have changed , and changed for good. Bye Aden. Good Night." I say "Good night." he replies and he seems as if in some daze. I quitely smile to myself and go inside.

Finally so how was it. I hope you liked it.