~29~ Give Your Time To Her ...Spend your time with her

Sabrine's P.O.V.
Today I am late for school because yesterday after I came back from the park, I just could not sleep or do anything, I didn't even cry. I just felt broken that he broke my trust, I mean we didn't even started dating and already we are fighting or should I say me. I am the one fighting with him. I just feel so guilty that he did so much for me in just a few days and just because he left me alone to go to Stacy, I got so angry or you can say jealous.
And now that I think about it ... it feels so stupid of me to over react I mean he went to her because he knew there would be no one there to see her, not even her parents.
And I could have atleast appreciated him for it but no jealousy got the better of me. I will just apologise to Aden today.

****
It's break and I have decided that I will apologise to him now. I see Aden at his locker all alone so I approach him. "Hey Sabrine where are you heading to?" Adria asks. "I will come with Aden, I have to talk to him." I tell her. "Did something happened between you too?" Adria asks "Yea I too think something did happen I mean Derek was telling me how off he has been since morning." Ginny pipes in. "We are coming with you after school and we are not going to hear any excuses and you are going to tell what happened." Adria tells me and then goes to the cafeteria with Ginny and I go to Aden.
I clear my throat to catch Aden's attention. When he sees it's me his smile drops. "What is it Uriyel?" he asks me. "Aden I just wanted to apologise as I ... umm you know over reacted." I say fiddling my fingers. "Look Uriyel I am happy that you still want to be friends with me but after what you said yesterday that I should sort out my feelings for both you and Stacy. And I...I realized that I still have some feelings for Stacy even though I know that my feelings for her are nothing compared to those I feel about you. " he replies and that warms my heart a little but  he still has some feelings for Stacy. "So are we still...?" I don't bother finishing my question I let it hang "Truthfully Uriyel I don't even know now that where do we stand after knowing that we both like each other and I still like Stacy. Earlier I was not accepting it but now that I have. I don't know how to say this but Sabrine." he says but then pauses, "I can understand, you need time so that means." I tell him with a heavy heart but he interrupts me, "yea I do need time but at the same time I don't want to let go of our friendship so easily. I didn't made so much efforts to you know leave what I finally got. And I am not gonna say that we are not friends now. But Sabrine I do need space." he tells me softly. "That means we are not going to hang out anymore, as we started, you will not take me for a day out." I reply and wait for him to tell me that no I am wrong we will hang out, we will go out but when he do not reply I know what the answer is and that makes me want to just go back home and never get out. "Aden then what is the use of our friendship." I ask him. "Frankly speaking Uriyel I don't know. I am just so jumbled up with emotions that nothing is making sense to me. I don't even know that what should I do with Stacy." he tells me truthfully. And I not thinking about me for once tell him "Give her one more chance." I myself cannot believe what I am saying to him. "No Sabrine, are you out of your mind or something. Why should I give her another chance." he exclaims and looks at me as if I am going crazy. "Aden listen. I mean spend some time with her, at least for a week and if that's too less spend a month with her. And trust me after that you will realize where do you stand with her but during that time don't think of anything or anyone else. And by the end you will know that are you ready to let her go or not." I tell him. "But Sabrine what will happen to our friendship at that time." he asks me. And I can not bring myself to tell him that. He upon noticing that I am not saying anything holds my hand. "Tell me Uriyel. What are you thinking?" he asks me.
"We...we will not even acknowledge each other. " I reply. "Is this what you want?" he asks me dropping my hands in dissapointment. " Aden give it a try please." I tell him. "Okay Sabrine. If you say so." he tells me looking at me in the eye. "But there is one thing I want to do. " he says leaning in and I on impulse close my eyes but he crashes me in a gentle bear hug and places a kiss on me cheek. And I knew that was his way to assure me that he will do his b
est and will come back to me.
"Aden promise me you are going to tell Stacy about all this as it involves her." I say to him. "Yes I will."

Finally Aden is going to sort out his feelings for both the girls. What do you think Aden should have done? And Sabrine apologised, what do you think of that?

Vote
Comment
Something please :) Lovely readers.....