~38~ Best Prom Ever

Sabrine's P.O.V.
"Why are you all shocked guys, don't you like my partner?" Adrien asked.
I was the first one to come out of my shock , "No Adrien, we adore her but it's just how did you score her. Maybe that's not the right word I meant to say that she is just not of your standards." I try to think of the right thing to say but instead it all came out wrong, seeing my unability to form sentences Adria speaks up, " Don't feel offened Diana, what she means to say is that you are far better that his standards, how did he made you come to prom with him?"
Adrien puts a hand on his heart and says, " Oh my dear friends, I am really obliged and feeling so gratefull that how highly you think of me."
"Oh please Adrien , we all know your history with girls and you and us very well know that there has not been a single decent girl you scored. " I point out.
"Umm Guys actually I was the one who asked him out." Diana squeaks.
"WHAT!!" This time Ginny exclaims.
Even Dexter, Derek and Aden looked shocked.
"What! Cat got your tongue idiots ." Adrien said.
" Why would you do that?" Adria groans.
"Coz I like him, he is so funny, down to earth and has heart like gold and a straightforward person." Diana replies and I notice how she looks at Adrien with gleam in her eyes and not only me but each one of us notice that she really does like him.
"Diana when... how ...did you realize this?" Ginny stutters.
"When Dexter realized his feelings for Adria. " Diana says and winks at Adria.
"Boys and girls grab your partners and come to dance, we are gonna have a dance contest. " our Dance teacher shouts.
And that was our cue to stop our useless dicussion and we went on the dance floor.
Everyone had already started dancing and Aden and I were standind awkwardly.
"Do you know how to dance?" we both asked at the same time.
"No. " we both said and laughed at it. 
"Okay so I am just gonna put my hand on your waist and you put your hands on my shoulders and we'll just sway our bodies at the music or go with the flow."Aden advised and we just did that.

"We are out of the game because of you. " I pointed at Aden.
"Oh please you were the one who asked me to twirl you on , my index finger and I just did that you were the one who twisted your ankle." Aden accused me.

"Hello Mister you could have catched me, or stopped me from falling but you did not." I replied.
"Missus, you fell on me and if you are forgetting I atleast cushioned your fall, but me I fell on my butt." Aden said and I shut my mouth at that.
Okay it was my fault.
"Stop it Guys we all are out of the contest, and it was not like you both were dancing expertly, you were just moving your body, you both suck at dancing." Adria says.
"What about the party that night by the way I saw you too dancing, you were dancing quite well that day. " Diana pipes in.
At that I smiled that it was also a good time.
"Oh about that we danced for like just 30 seconds and gave up." I tell her.
"Oh. " she says and everyone just laughs at us.
And suddenly I catch sight of someone, to be more specific a girl drinking some punch all alone.
And I excuse myself and go to her.
"Umm...Hi " I say, I don't know why did I came to greet her but I could not stop myself, maybe because of the way she was standing here all alone.
"Hi" she replies to my surprise but there is no emotions in her tone.
"What do you want Sabrine?" she asks.
"Stacy, it's just that you were standing here all alone and..." I start speaking but she cuts me off.
"Please Sabrine, I don't want your pity or company, I am not alone here I have a date and he just went to get something and yes I have decided to move on from Aden, he is all yours and I don't have any hard feelings for you or maybe I do but I definitely don't feel like talking to you or anything. You are just not worth my time." Stacy says and stops for a moment, take a deep breath and speaks up again. "I hate to say this but you are looking really pretty and I now realized what Aden saw in you." she says and walks off. Not giving me any chance to reply her and I just stood there dumbfounded,  did just Stacy of all people complimented me.
After that the night went real soon and soon it was time to go ho
me.
We really enjoyed a lot today, Best Prom Ever.

So how was it? I seriously took a lot of time to write this chapter.
Please don't let my time go to waste, do vote for it and all those who have been with me from the start, voting for each chapter, this chapter was specially for you.
:-)