~14~ New Girl ~_~

The girl in the pic is  Diana

Sabrine's P.O.V.
The weekend passed so soon and right now as usual I am walking to school. And not to forget I am a bit late from my usual time.

When I reach school , I see Ginny, Adria and Adrien already waiting for me. "Hey friends." I wave, "So how was your weekend Sabrine?" they ask "Why are you so excited to know about how my weekend was ?" I ask them "Maybe we can see the oh so big smile on your face where here we are sulking that it's monday so soon , that means something did happen on your weekend." Adria says.

"Oh nothing girls I was at home and I completed my homework and started a project with Aden." I say Aden very quitely but still they hear it "Oh you so like him still so what did you do are you two friends now." Ginny pipes in but before I could answer "Who likes who? " Aden comes followed by Dexter and Derek "No one likes anyone. " I say.
"Oh really but..." before Aden could say any further the bell rings. "Oh look I have to go for homeroom. Bye friends." I say and go away "Wait for me ." Adrien comes running. "So. " he says raising an eyebrow "You still like him. " he states. I don't say anything he may act dumb but he is an expert in human psychology. So after homeroom I had World history and I submitted my report .

Then I had french with Aden and our teacher took a surprise test SURPRISE but I did it and passed in it don't ask how much I scored.
Then again I had test in the next class with Adria I got an A.
Right now it's break and we all are sitting together. We as in me, Ginny, Adria, Adrien, Dexter and Derek. I can't see Aden anywhere and that is when I see him enter the cafeteria with a girl on his side. I can tell by just looking at her that she's new and she is pretty very pretty. She has these shoulder length blonde hair and her eyes are of a different colour maybe green or blue and she has the perfect hourglass figure.

She looks like a goddess if I say so myself, with her beautiful blonde hair , pretty eyes, petite nose and pink plump lips. She is wearing a very tight black tube top and and white shorts with nude heels. I mean seriously who wears heels to school. And she looks so innocent and pure. Oh god I sound like I have a crush on her. I see Aden hold her hand and guide her to our table. I feel a pang in my heart and yes I can say I am jealous very jealous as I am nothing compared to her.

"Hello everyone meet Diana, she is a new student and as she doesn't know anyone here she'll sit with us today. " Aden says. "Hello My name is Diana and you can call me Dia. " she says. Even her voice is as sweet as honey and just like an angel.

I know now if I don't get away from here I'll have a serious breakdown right in front of him. "Excuse me I have to go to the library as I have a homework to complete." I say and run as fast as possible not bothering to hear their reply.

Aden's P.O.V.

It was my Literature class and I was waiting when it will get over as next was break and I wanted to see Uriyel, granted I saw her in the last class but still. "Students we have a new student today Diana Kinsley. I want you all to be very welcoming. " I looked around the class to see the students reactions and boys were drooling I am not joking like seriously they were drooling and girls were shooting daggers at her and so I looked at the new girl Diana and I swear even my jaw dropped. She was hot... damn hot. She had very beautiful shoulder length blonde hair and her eyes were greenish blue. She had petite nose and very pink kissable lips. But then I remembered Uriyel, and slapped myself.

"Hello, is this seat taken." the girl Diana says. "Of course not. " I reply instantly as not to sound rude. And I notice all the boys giving me death stares.

"As you know my name it would be fair if I know yours." Diana says sweetly. Her voice is as sweet as honey. "My name is Aden Knight." I reply "Knight I like your name Aden." she purrs and flutter her eyelashes and in that instant I realize she is just one of those girls and I have to maintain my distance from her. As the bell rings I stand up and try to make a run for the door key word being tried but I am stopped when a soft hand holds me down, "Umm if you don't mind Aden can I sit with you as I don't know anyone here. " Diana says while giving me a puppy look which no one can say no to. I being the nice person at heart I agree to her and as we enter the cafeteria I know every eye is on us ."I am scared." Diana says, "Please will you hold my hand." she begs with tears in her eyes. I hold her hand and she smiles and then we walk to our table I introduce Diana to them to which all of them just give her a nod and The girls give her a tight smile I see Uriyel not paying attention to us and as I go to sit beside her ,Diana sits there and I have to sit beside Diana. And before I can talk to Uriyel she stands up and says ," Excuse me I have to go to the library as I have a homework to complete." and runs out the cafeteria. And everyone except Diana glares at me "What did I do?"
I ask them. But no one replies to me "And Aden don't go after her." Adria says with finality in her voice just as I was standing up to go after her.

Sabrine's P.O.V.

I went to the washroom and washed my face. I was crying like seriously what is their to cry about you would be thinking . The way he was holding her hand and smiling at her. I don't bother to go to any class after that and just ditched all the classes and just before the school was going to be over I went home.

Aden's P.O.V
I didn't see her the rest of the day. I still don't get it that what did I do. "She was hurt." Adrien says. We have the same class so we were sitting together. "Hurt but why?" I ask "Oh god are you so dense can't you see she still likes you and you came with a new girl and not to forget the fact that she looked like an angel and she was flirting with you and you didn't stop her knowing very well that Sab likes you. " he says angrily "She doesn't like me. She doesn't even consider me her friend." I reply "That's because she still is not over it and is still insecure and you just doubled it up more bro. " and with that said he goes out of the class.

So this was my chapter 14. I hope you liked it.