~8~ Can't Let Go Of The Past

Adria's P.O.V.
So school is over and as I promised Aden I am going to tell Sabrine about what all happened today. "Hey Sister where are you going, the car's here." my oh so annoying brother says. "Adrien I told you,  Still if you don't remember that, I am going to Sabrine's house as I have some 'girl stuff' to discuss." "Okay okay!!!go go as if I care. " he says and leaves. He could have atleast left me at hers but no.
So I walk to her house and now here I am knocking and ringing the bell. The door opens and comes her lovely mother. "Hello Adria. what a surprise. " she says. She is wearing an apron which is very dirty and her hair is dishevelled.Overall she is looking she just came out of a massive foodfight. She would have noticed the look on my face and with a guilty expression says "I was just trying to make a new recipe and I was so into it that.." she would have gone on if I hadn't stopped her "It's okay Aunt, no need to explain, soo where is Sabrine. "
"Oh she is in her room, she wasn't feeling well so she came back. " "Okay thank you. "
"And it's her time of the month sooo." she drawls and I stop dead on the stairs oh no she gets so crazy during her time .

Here was this one incident . On one fine sunday morning me and Ginny thought let's pay her a surprise visit and when we opened her room it was so damn colorful there was this colored powder everywhere and she was barely recognizable and she said she was just making her life more colorful . That being said me and Ginny went home looking like rainbows she even said I am sprinkling fairy dust on you and it took me 3 hrs to remove it from my hair. So you get the idea.
Then there was this one more incident on a very hot afternoon we were all sweating like hell as we have done some physical exercise. So obviously the sweat drops were shining and she went on screaming that she is a vampire and went on telling everyone she saw on road that look I AM A VAMPIRE (Sabrine's words) . It was so humiliating.
I enter her room , don't ask how do I know that this is her room best friend's sensing.
Okay there was a board outside her room saying SUN :). As soon as I enter her room I am hit by very cold air . Very Very cold. It's freezing like hell in here . "Oh my god Sab are you freaking crazy you are wearing an onesie AN ONESIE when it's so hot out there. " I shout. "Calm woman Calm, it's 10 degrees in here I was feeling so cold so I went to the mall bought this amazing new onesie and am feeling it's warmth now. " she says while jumping on her bed like a maniac and singing Let it Go of Frozen.I switch off her A.C and turn down her music. "Oh partypooper can't you enjoy the cold and bask the music." She says with a pout. "As much as I would like to Enjoy the cold and bask the music I have to tell you something, so change into what a normal sane human being would wear in SUMMER , shoo shoo."
Sabrine's P.O.V.
I change in normal clothes yellow baggy shorts and a White tanktop with a big sunflower in the middle and SUN written at it's back. I also braided my hair and Adria patiently waited for me on my bed.
"So what is it that you wanted to talk about." I said "So listen here, today after you went away something happened in the break...uh just listen to this." she plays something and then crosses her finger and even close her eyes.

"What is it!" I exclaim "Shush listen " she says.
.......
.......
.......
"Uhm Sabrine Say something." Adria says. " What should I say Adria that wow it was so lovely ,so kind , so great of him. My foot. I still hate him." I say the last line very softly softly "No Sab you don't you are just angry with him for what  he did but never judge someone by his or her past." she says in a gentle tone "Adria past is what makes us who we are today and no matter what..." I say but she cuts me in between "Sabrine I know you are hurt and even after these two years you are not over that or I should say over him. You still like him." She says. "No don't even go there I don't like LIKE him. I am over him I am changed. " I say with a firm and determined voice. " Sabrine you are just saying it to make yourself believe it." she says and then continue, "So what answer are you going to give to him."
"It's still a no ." I say "Come on Sabrine, okay listen don't be his friend but atleast try to be a little polite with him and act like aquaintances only. He got detention because of the stunt he pulled today." she tries to reason with me. "Okay, I'll try but why are you so pushy about this all friends thing when did you started caring about how hard he's trying and stuff." I say . She chooses to ignore it and stand up . But while walking to the door she says something quitely to herself but I hear her. And that night I couldn't sleep her words just kept ringing in my head "You were not there to see what happened to him but we were.

So that was Chapter 8. I hope you liked it. Two updates in a day.  You all are welcome. Till then Byeee.... ;) And I try to make the chapter not too short I write atleast 1000 words if you want longer chapters than they'll take a lot of time and maybe half of it would be useless. By the way my book is #421 in teen fiction and I am not at all disappointed instead I am verrrryyy Happpy :D and It's all because of you lovely readers.

 By the way my book is #421 in teen fiction and I am not at all disappointed instead I am verrrryyy Happpy :D and It's all because of you lovely readers