~25~ I Like You :)

Sabrine's P.O.V.
I walk back home to see Aden sitting on the front porch. "Why are you sitting here?" I ask. "I was waiting for you." he replies. "I am not a five year old for whom you have to wait. We talked in school if you are forgetting we are friends only and friends don't keep tab on each other's every single thing. " I tell him a bit harshly as I am upset that he was with Stacy during the break and didn't even bother to tell us... ok tell me I mean he considers me his friend I waited for him the whole break and didn't have lunch so we can have together but he didn't came. "What did I do now Uriyel?" he groans. "I waited for you in the break as friends do and you didn't came , I didn't have lunch because I waited for you. If there was something important, you could have told me instead hanging me there." I said to him. "Uriyel I didn't told you to wait for me you could have done the lunch with Rest of them." he tells me. "Oh wow Aden you were the one who was pestering me the whole World economics class that Uriyel today we will have lunch together as good friends do so wait for me until I come." I say imitating how he told me to wait. "I am sorry. How about I take you for brunch tomorrow. It's a saturday. And that way I'll make it up to you." he says. And I think about his offer and I am very tempted to say yes as I will get to spend more time with him but then again I think about Stacy how she was talking he was with her and all that shit. "Aden where were you in the break. Answer honestly." I ask him. "I was with Stacy. " he replies and when he said those words I was jealous very jealous he may have seen the look on my face. As he raises his hands and speaks up, "What did she tell you?" he asks me. "Nothing much Aden. She was just asking if she could take you for a date." I tell him the truth then continue " And I am thinking why don't you ask her for a date instead of taking me to a brunch, yea that's a good idea." I say trying not to burst out on him.

Aden's P.O.V.
"Are you stupid why would I go out with her. I have said no to her a million times and if I wanted to go out with her I wouldn't have asked you for brunch. Can't you see it Uriyel." I say the last part very slowly.
"What did you say in the end? " she asks . "Nothing Uriyel. I am going home and one thing tell Stacy I am not interested in going on any date with her. And if you don't want to go with me. So you could have said no. I won't bother you again." I say and leave. "Wait Aden." she shouts but I don't want to hear anything now. "Bye Uriyel. " I reply and go to my humble abode my room.
I call Dexter and Derek and tell them that we are going at a party today so
Be on time at my place.

Sabrine's P.O.V.
I was going to say yes I will go at the brunch with him but he stormed off. And I am terribly upset right now. Suddenly out of no where my phone rings. "Hello ." I say "Hello Sabrine we are going to a party today and we don't want to hear no as an answer. " Adria shouts from the other side of phone. "Okay I didn't even had any plans so I wasn't going to say no. Come at mine whenever you want."
****
We are at the party and as you people say fashionably late. So it's obviously already at full swing. "I am going to look for Derek." Ginny says and hurries away. "And I am going to dance. You too do whatever you want to do." Adria says and goes away. "Great I am again left all alone . " I say and go towards the drink section. I see Aden taking shots like crazy and he looks drunk as hell. I notice Stacy so I start going to her but then I see where she is heading, she is going to Aden, at first I think of approaching her and tell her what Aden told me to tell her but then I think of just hiding and listen to
whatever she wants to say
to him.

"Hello Aden." she purrs like literally purrs.

"Go away Stacy how many times should I need to tell you that I don't want to talk to you and especially right now. " he speaks up and keeps on drinking.
"Oh honey I get it Sabrine said no to go on a date with you. Right. " she says and sits on his lap. Date he did not asked me for date but then I remembered that he instead asked me for brunch. oh shit! It was his way of asking me for a date indirectly. But why would he want to ask me for a date. Maybe he do likes me.
But my blood starts boiling when I see her sitting on his lap but I stay put as I want to see what is going to happen next. "Come on Aden, don't be so stubborn." she says and inches close to his face, my breathing stops, they are going to kiss no stupid she is going to kiss him, my inner voice speaks. And i close my eyes but not even two seconds later I hear a splash. And when I open my eyes I see Stacy all wet from head to toe . Oh my god he poured that drink on her.

Aden's P.O.V.
"I am drinking and looking like drunk as hell but that does not mean I am drunk. Get it. And that was for trying to kiss me. This time I just poured the drink on you but next time I won't hesitate to deform your that pretty little face . And as for the date she will go with me. Just wait and watch." I say and get up but I catch the sight of Uriyel, hiding behind the pillar. So I go to her directly and speak up, "I know you watched the whole scene unfold but what are you doing here." I ask her "Uhmm I wanted a drink that's why I was here." she stutters her cheeks turning a bit pink as she was caught eavesdropping. I give her a flat look. "I was eavesdropping. Happy now." she admits. "Yea." I reply. "So you like me? " she speaks up and then put a hand on her mouth. "I..i didn't mean to.." she starts speaking "Yes I do Uriyel. I like you a lot. " I reply truthfully. "But obviously you don't like me so it's okay." I start to ramble but she puts her finger on my lips. "I like you Aden. I still like you and I would love to go on that brunch with you. " she says smiling. "Really! " I exclaim. "Yes really. " she says.

Guys do you  think I am rushing things up between Aden and Sabrine or it's ok.
And there are a thousands of grammatical or spelling errors in most of the chapters, please free to point them out.
Your feedback would be appreciated and please don't forget to :
~ Vote
~ Comment