~37~ Prom Night

Sabrine's P.O.V

Today is prom and if you are thinking when did I went to buy a prom dress then the next day I asked Aden , me, Adria and Ginny all went together.
So right now we all are ready, I am wearing a really pretty princess like aqua blue colored gown, Adria is wearing a red colored strapless gown and lastly Ginny is wearing a cream colored simple strapless short dress. And we all are looking awesomeastically hot and sexy if I say so myself. ;)
In any minute the boys will be here, and as if on cue the bell rings.
"They are here finally. " Ginny squeals and before we could tell her that we are supposed to go slowly and descend the stairs with grace she runs down the stairs which messes her hair and not after two minute we hear a groan, she fell , that idiot! who goes running down the stairs in heels and pencil heels to be precise. "Oowww!!!" her voice comes.
And me and Adria just look at each other and smile and like proper ladies or I should say proper etiquettes and with grace and beauty we descend the stairs together.
"Oh girls you all are looking so lovely." my mother gushed as she sees me and Adria "oh where is Ginny. " she then notices.
"I am here Aunt on the sofa. " she says and stands up and comes to us. I take that moment to check Aden, he's looking Dashing in his
white suit and an aqua blue tie the same color as my dress.

He noticed me staring at him and gave me a wink

"Okay every pair come and line up for the ritual."my mom said to us.
"What ritual?" Adria asks and I also think the same that what ritual is my mom talking about now.
"Oh Adria don't you know parents are supposed to click photographs of their children before sending them for prom that's the ritual I am talking about." my mom tells her and without any warning she starts clicking our pictures.
Finally after half an hour and clicking thousands of pictures she let us go and we sigh in relief.
"Oh damn!" Adria exclaims as we go outside. "What happened now?" Dexter asks her.
"It's just boys are supposed to bring a limousine on a prom night not this beat up SUV." she states. At this Derek and Dexter laughs annd Aden scowls at her saying "I got it this year only okay it's not beat up, it's just we have not cleaned it since 3-4 months, don't make fun of it and we are not the cheesy kind of guys and to put it bluntly nor that rich to afford a limousine or even rent it. " he concludes and I like how he is not sad that he can't buy or rent a limousine.
" I know but still a girl can atleast hope for somethings na." Adria says and then we all pile up in his SUV and go to school.
Our school has a realllllllyy big auditorium and that is where our Prom is happening.
"Oh Adria by the way, whom is Adrien coming with?" I ask as it comes to my mind that we don't know where or with whom Adrien is.
"Oh he is coming with a girl." Is her reply.
"Adriaa." I groan.
"Jeez girl I don't know, he just said that he'll meet us here only and you are apparently friends with the girl he's bringing." she informs me and just then Adrien's voice comes from our behind, "Hello people meet my Partner."
And when we all turn around, to say we are shocked on seeing who is his partner would be an understatement, we were astounded.

So people cliffhanger, but don't worry this time I'll be updating really soon so you don't have to wait for that long.
T

ill that time Good day /night/evening whatever it is.
And keep reading.
And yes I know there are probably a thousands of grammatical mistakes and feel free to point them out.
~Vote
~Comment