~11~ Weekend's Near Finally :)

Sabrine's P.O.V.
So I just have to go today and then saturday-sunday yipppeee. So I am currently standing in front of my mirror and admiring myself. I am looking smoking hot. I am wearing a grey crop top (as shown in the picture)and below it I am wearing a black and white skirt which comes a little above my knees. I haven't tied my hair today as I didn't feel like it. So I am ready to go now. I give myself a flying kiss while looking in the mirror and go in the kitchen. "Oh dad you already made my Bread nutella, thank you." I say but then realize mom is not here "Where is mom?" I ask "Don't you know she can't stay without working so she already left in search of work. " he replies. "Yeah." I say. And then after saying bye to him I leave for school. Listening and Singing to Sit still look pretty by Daya. I go to my locker and do my usual thing. The song changes to Good Times by Ella Eyre and I start singing to it while sitting under our usual oak tree.
Dark days
Pulling me down
And it's so grey
Got my heads in the cloud
And you, you feel it too
But I told you
That we'd figure it out
All these old fools
That we're better without
And you, you know it's true, yeah
But tell me, tell me, tell me why this that you need
'Cause I think I'm on to something
'Cause I feel the good times coming
Tell me, tell me, tell me what it is that you need
'Cause I think I'm on to something
'Cause I feel the good times coming
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
'Cause I think I'm on to something
'Cause I feel the good times coming
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
'Cause I think I'm on to something
'Cause I feel the good times coming
Tell me, tell me, tell me what it is that you need
'Cause I think I'm on to something
'Cause I feel the good times coming
('Cause I feel the good times coming)
I stop singing when I hear laughter coming from behind and see it's just Adria and Adrien and Adria is trying very hard to not burst out laughing her face is red very red and Adrien is clutching his stomach and laughing like a maniac.
"What is the matter with you two, what are you laughing at tell me... tell me I too want to have a good laugh." I say with a pout "Haa haa listen here. " Ginny comes out of nowhere, also laughing and plays something in her phone after listening to it I ask "What the hell it's like a dog is trying to make a noise like cat and failing very badly." I say and this causes all three of them to burst in full laughter. Then Adrien speaks up "Thh..that is how youu (insert his laughs here) were (again add his laughs) singing." he completes.
"No way I have a voice as sweet as honey and I sing like a nightingle. " I say with my nose held high "Here see this. " Adrien says and shows me how I was singing right now. "Don't be sad that you sing like a cat and dog mix but you dance like much better than anyone in this school." He continues in hopes of lifting my mood as even I know I can't dance to save my life. After a few minutes the the bell rings. "It's homeroom time now."shouts Adrien.
Homeroom went in a blur and then World History with Adrien then English III with Ginny and Calculus with Adria. We have to submit a project on any topic of World History by Monday, then we have to write a self composed poem and again submit it on Monday and we also have a test of calculus chain rule on monday.
Right now it's our break and me and Adria are heading to the cafeteria.
"What are you gonna have." she asks "Today I want a burger and apple juice. " I say "Oh cool. " she replies. "What about you, Adria? "
"I'll take mac'n'cheese today with coke." she replies and then we head to our new table yes the one where Aden used to sit. When we reach there surprisingly Aden is not there but his friends are. I thought of asking them and then finally I asked them"Guys where is Aden?" . The one with chocolate brown hair that is the silent one (plus he's cute) replies "We don't know he didn't told us. " "Oh." I say " By the way my name is Derek and he is Dexter." Derek says and smiles. Aww he's just too cute and his dimples. I notice some saliva on my hand and look beside me to find Ginny drooling over cute boy in the front . "Psst Ginny. " she doesn't listen so I pinch her.
"What Sabrine!" she exclaims "You are drooling. " I state. "Oh. " she quickly wipes her drool away and then dreamily says "He is too cute to be here I think I am in love with his dimple." she sighs I look around the table to find Adrien playing with his food and talking with Adria and Dexter was watching Adria talking animatedly with Adrien. Ooo someone here has a crush but I let it slide as I seriously don't like that boy he has some serious anger issues. And Ginny is still staring at Derek. As soon as the bell rings I quickly go for my next class French. Finally I'll see Aden now. I take a sit and see him enter the class. He is wearing Black t-shirt and blue jeans as soon as he see me he waves and comes to me. "You have a little drool here . " he says, oops he caught me checking him out. "But don't worry you are not looking half bad." he says with a smirk.
"You weren't there in break. " I state. "Yea I know. " he says looking forward.
"Soo where were you." I ask finally. "Oh was Uriyel here missing me. " he says with a smirk again "Ohh no way just general knowledge you know. " I say in actual fact I did miss him a lot "I had lunch detention." he replies "Again, what did you do now. " I ask "Oh nothing much I just told Mrs. Clark my pre calculus teacher that I no longer require her services because I've decided I want to become a hobo when I grow up." he replies "And what pressured you to say that. " I ask with one eyebrow
raised "I wasn't paying attention in class and she asked whats the matter." he replied. And then we focused on the board.
Briiing Yes World Economics. "Why are you following me." I see Aden walking just one inch behind me "Don't think so highly of yourself I have world econmics and we have the same classes now except the last." he says "Umm yeah." I reply.
"So any questions." our Sir. Richards ask. "Okay so I am giving you a project you and whoever sitting next to you is your partner so one of you come here and take these Instructions, you have to submit it by next monday, Class Disperse."
"So I'll come at yours tomorrow to discuss this." Aden says. "Do you even know where I live." I ask "Yes I know nei..I mean you are new so.." he drawls. "Okay." I reply him.

"Finally!!!" me and Ginny both exclaim and do a happy dance "Weekends here they come. " " Guys what happened to both of you. " Adria asks. "It's Saturday tomorrow. " I exclaim "and Sunday day after tomorrow. " Ginny exclaim and then Adrien also joins us "Wooohoo weekend is here. " "You three are weird, so weird." Adria drawls to which we three reply "Don't we know. " and she just smiles at us.