~22~ 45.98 seconds

Sabrine's P.O.V
It's a monday today and guess what even when we are neighbours I didn't see him yesterday. I just fooled around and waited , they were gone somewhere the whole day. So now I want to go to school without any delay.
"Hello Sabrine." Ginny and Adria greets me. "Hello. Where is Adrien?" I ask when I don't see him anywhere.
"He ate too many ice-creams yesterday and when I am saying too many I mean it, so he got a sore throat and mild fever." Adria says. "Oh so sad ." I say while smiling . "Hello girls." Dexter and Derek says coming to us. "Hello." we reply. I see that Aden is not with them. "I am here milady." his voice comes from behind. "Hello Aden." I say than notice a yellow rose in his hand. "It's May going on not February." I say pointing to the rose. "Who said we need any day to give rose to someone." he reply. And by the sound of footsteps I knew that all the idiots have left me alone with him but now that we are on good terms  I don't mind one bit. "So care to tell me who is this rose for?" I ask "Someone." he says "Name?" I ask I don't know why  but I am not feeling Jealous or anything maybe because it's not a red or pink rose. "Do you know Uriyel what this yellow rose stands for if you knew you would not have asked that question." Aden replies. "I know Yellow rose stands for friendship. " I reply and then it hits me friendship "You... You bought this rose for me." I say. I see his face getting a bit red oh my god he is blushing Aden Olaf Knight is blushing. "Yea." he replies "How sweet of you Olaf. I love roses." I say.
Before he could say anything the bell rings. "See you in the class." I say to him and leave.
"Are you coming to Noah's Party." Ginny asks. "Noah's Party we went there last week na. " I tell her "Yea " Adria says. "We can go to Max's Party." Aden pipes in. "He throws awesome parties. " He continued. "We are in." Adria and Ginny says. "No I am not a least bit interested in going to any party." I say. "You can't do this Sabrine." Ginny groans. "No means no." I say. "But we are going and that's final. " with that they fall into what are they going to wear today.

"Why aren't you going to the party." Aden asks "I don't like parties and topic close." I say. It's not like any incident occured or as such but I am not a big fan of going to a teenage party consisting of loud music to make you deaf for the rest of your life and the sweaty, smelly gross environment. Too unhealthy.

***
It's 6:00 p.m right now and I am watching Mean girls 2 just as the doorbell rings . Mom has gone to take her cooking and baking classes and Dad as usual is at work.
"What the hell are you all doing here." I ask when I see Aden, Adria, Derek, Dexter and Ginny on my doorstep. "What fun it would have been if we went to the party without our best friend so we thought why not go to lazer tagging." Ginny says. "Hey it was my idea." Derek says. "Huh idiots I was the one who said I want to go Lazer tagging. " Dexter says. "Okay okay guys I am coming wait for 2 more minutes." I say and rush upstairs and change into jeans and a normal tee. "Let's go" I say "Woah super fast. You are a girl right." Aden asks "Of course I am a girl what type of question is that and most importantly why are you asking me such stupid questions. What is with you all and doubting my feminity." I retort " Feminity" Dexter says and snorts.
"Yea as there is masculinity the same way Feminity." I reply with a scowl.
"No need to get riled up Girl, the thing is just that girls take hours to get ready and you came in just like 50 seconds." Derek says breaking off the not so thick atmosphere.
"No dude she took 45.98 seconds ." Aden says. "You were seriously calculating how much time I took." I say "Yea you said you'll take two minutes so we were just checking." Aden says with a shrug. "Guys are you all gonna gossip like typical girls there or coming otherwise I am leaving and you all very well know I will do just that." Dexter shouts sitting in his car. "We are coming." we say and run to take the most comfortable seats.

 I was out that's why I couldn't update. Sorry peeps.