~15~ Party Time '_'

Sabrine's P.O.V.
I am watching Shinchan and eating fruit cake as this never fails to make me feel better. "Are you going to tell me what happened in school?" my mom asks. "No I don't want to. You can go to work. I'll be fine. " I tell her. And after some time my phone rings.
"Hello."
"Hello Sab we all are coming to your house in 10 minutes. Get ready. " Adrien shouts from the other line. "We? " I ask "Yea me, Ginny and Adria." and with that the line goes off. I change into normal jeans
and shirt.
And after five minutes I hear a car honking outside and that's my cue to leave. I lock the house and sit in the car at the backseat with Ginny. "So what was the reason you planned this shopping trip so suddenly. " I ask "Oh really you are asking us that question." Adria says flatly from the front.
After we reach the mall I forget whatever happened in break. "Should I take black or dark blue. " Adrien asks holding two almost identical t-shirts "Dark-blue. " "Pink." I say dark-blue as Adria says Pink. "Ha ha very funny Adria. " Adrien says "Here guys see how are these jeans." Ginny asks "Awesome." "Yea great." me and Adrien say followed by "They suck. " from Adria. You would be thinking what happened to her. So when we entered the mall Adria wanted Donuts and we bought that for her , than she asked for cotton candy we gave that too. But now she wants more and she gets sugar rush very easily so we declined and now she is sulking and demotivating us. "Aww come on Adria. " "Hey guys do you know there's a party today at Noah's." Adrien says "Yea I also got an invitation for the party." Ginny says "Yea... oh no I am not feeling well. " I try to act as if I am sick but to which they all just stare at me "Okay I am coming." I say "Yippeee so Adrien you take a cab or something we three are going at my house to get ready ." Ginny says and we three run for the car.
"No I can't wear this. It's too short." I say " Okay this." Ginny holds another dress "No it's backless."
"It's too long."

"It doesn't suit my complexion."

"No it is sleeveless."
and it goes on for an hour.

Adria and Ginny both are wearing dresses. Adria's dress is of black color and Ginny's pink.
And me on the other hand haven't decided what to wear.
"How about you keep the best dresses on the bed and I'll close my eyes and touch one of them whichever I touch I'll wear that without any excuse." I say.
So now here we are in the party right now, Ginny and Adria are dancing to a song which i don't recognize. And I am here drinking coke and watching them dance. "Hello." I hear her voice, I try to play do I now you card. "Do I know you?" I say "Oh I am Diana, the new student you left early na so we didn't get a chance to meet. What's your name?" she asks sweetly. "Sabrine ." I say "So is something going between you and Aden?" she asks bluntly "And why are you interested in knowing. " I ask with an eyebrow raised. "It was so obvious that you were jealous." she smirks "So what if I say I was ?" I ask her "Nothing it's just ...see I am not interested in him it isn't that he is not good enough for me but in the break I saw how he was looking at you and I don't want to be the bitch here by coming in between you." she says "But why the hell are you telling me all this." I exclaim "Because I don't want you to hate me. I want to be your friend and don't take it in the wrong way either I am not a lesbo." she concludes and at that moment I knew I got a new friend. "But if you were not interested in him why were you flirting with him." I ask her after few minutes "He is hot and he
was not trying to impress me like the other boys so I gave it a shot but he has his eyes set on a certain girl already." she winks and then walks away.

"Care to dance my lady." his voice comes. He is wearing a Dark blue shirt and black jeans and is looking great. "Done checking me out." his voice cuts me from my thoughts. "So are you gonna dance with me." he asks again and I take his hand and we dance. "So are you going to tell or not that why did you not came in any classes." he cuts straight to the point. " "I was not well." I say and then add "And why do you care that I came or not it isn't like we are friends or something." I say. I see how quick his smile vanishes when I mention that we are not friends or anything. But I push that aside . "Could you stop mentioning it. " he says "What friends, well it's the truth. " I say coldly "I am trying so hard to be friends with you can't you see it." he try to reasons with me.

"Well than you have to try harder and for now let me enjoy the party." I say and walk away from him .
"Hey whoever wants to play truth and dare to come in the living room."  girl announces. "No we are not going there. " he says as I was just leaving to go there.

Aden's P.O.V.
"No, we are not going there." I say to her. If you are thinking why am I stopping her than you are dumb. It's truth and DARE I mean I know what all dares they give and I can't even imagine Uriyel doing any dare. Before she can argue I take hold of her arm and drag her to my car and make her sit. "Where are you taking me now?" she asks with a pout. She looks so cute. "It's a surprise." I say and start driving.
****

"Amusement park." she says her eyes lighting up. "So you like it. " I say "Oh god I love Amusement parks." she replies. "So what are we waiting for. Let's go and enjoy."

After two hours

"I am hungry." she says. "Yeah me too." I reply. "Let's go to Dominos and you are paying." she says "
Okay. " I reply and start driving .
After reaching dominos we order our pizzas and soft drink. And not one of us says a word. "I had a great time." Uriyel says breaking the silence. "Yeah me too. " I say. And then we go back on eating.
"So... " I drawl. We are standing in front of Uriyel's home and it's just 11 p.m right now. "Umm Aden. " Uriyel says while twirling her hair. "Thank you very much again for today ." she says. "You are welcome." I reply and then turn back to leave. "Umm Aden listen." Uriyel comes and hugs me and says what I wanted to hea
r from the start "Friends. " "yea friends ." I say smiling .

I feel  like i got an increment or a promotion .

So finally I wrote chapter 15. I hope you liked it.
Also I won't be able to update for two days now as I am going out of town so keep patience. Till then cya.