~33~ He Cares About Me

Aden's P.O.V.

It's 12:10 a.m. Right now and I am going to talk to Sabrine.
I have climbed her window using a ladder and I see her window open, so I get inside and that is when I notice her standing in front of me with her hands on her hips.
"What the hell Aden! Why are you here at this time of night ? " she exclaims.
"Uhmm Listen Sabrine... I just came to apologise. " I try to reason with her.
"Oh really Aden, what is there to apologise for ." she says glaring at me.
"As for now you are with her and you can do whatever you like but atleast don't make it so hard for me. You very well knew that...that cafe was our hangout and still you went with her there , okay you went but at the same place we were about to kiss, About Aden, but we did not because you went to Her , and today you kissed her at that same place. You don't understand Aden how much it hurts to see you two together but I can't say anything to you as I was the one who gave this idea." she continues to speak.
"Uriyel listen to me. " I say to her lightly shaking her shoulders, "Uriyel I did not took her to that cafe, she was the one who took me there and I don't even know how she knew about that cafe and as for that kiss, she was the one who kissed me first. Before you say anything else, yea I also kissed her back but that's because, I had promised you to give her a chance and so I kissed her. But all I could think and wish at that time was, how it should have been you kissing me not her. " I tell her truthfully.
"Oh!. " Sabrine says and looks down in shame.
And I just hug her close to me, tightly and that is enough to calm her down.

Sabrine's P.O.V.
"Oh !" I say and hang my head down in shame to misinterpret things, but suddenly he hugs me tightly and I wrap my hands around him on instinct as if it is meant to be like this, and all I could think about right now was how it feels so good with his arms around me and I hope he felt the same as well.
After that none of us said a word.

***

"OH MY GOD, you slept with me on my bed." I exclaimed as yesterday what happened came rushing to me.
"Sabrine it sounds so bad when you say it like that." Aden replies standing up.
"Oh ! Ya right , but why did you not left?" I ask him.
"If I recall correctly you slept hugging me and I being the good person, good friend, good best friend and what not did not wanted to interrupt your sleep. And so I just lied down and apparently I too fell asleep." Aden replies scratching his neck .

"Aden yesterday what happened stays between you and me right?" I ask him as I see him getting up and walking towards the window. "Yes Sabrine, ofcourse you don't even need to ask. Just wait for 3 weeks more and then we'll be together." he says and it warms my heart and gets my hopes very high, we'll be together, "I hope so Aden, see you in school." I say to him "Yea see you too as that is only we can do for now." he says and climbs out the window.

And I just stand there thinking that he came to me yesterday not caring about our promise but for me, for my feelings and that is what made my day and brought a humungous smile to my face.

So readers I know it was a super short chapter. But I did not wanted to spoil it by adding stupid unnecessary information.
I hope you still like it.
And I think there's only a few more chapters to go and then my first book will be officially finished.