~24~ We Are Over

Aden's P.O.V.
It's a lovely morning. The sun is shining so high and bright , the birds are singing and here I am standing at my locker looking at Uriyel. She is looking as pretty as always like the bright and shining sun, and her voice it is like..."Hello Aden! Come back to reality." a voice snaps me out of my thoughts. "What!" I snap "What got your panties in a twist early morning." Derek asks. "I am not a girl okay I don't wear panties. It's just that time is going so fast and soon we'll graduate and then I will go my way and Uriyel hers. " I say "Aden you love her and you won't know if she even likes you if you don't ask her. " Derek says. "Derek you don't understand she told me she liked me two years back but now I don't know that she still likes me or not." I say. "At least ask her for a date and what is the worst she can do, say no to you or ignore you . But you should atleast try." Derek says in hopes of motivating me. "Okay I will ask her for a date. " I decide. "Yes that's the spirit. " Derek cheers.

So right now it's break and I am going to the cafeteria. "Addie where are you going?" comes the most annoying, very high-pitched voice of none other than Stacy. If you are thinking now who the hell is she. So let me tell you she is super crazy, mentally unstable, obssesive stalker ex-girlfriend. Yea you heard it right. Two years back she was my girlfriend and she was a hell lot better, but then after you know everything happened and then realizing that I had feelings for Uriyel. So I went to her to break up.

"Stacy I don't want to lead you more as I have feelings for someone else and it would be against my morales to date you and have feelings for some other girl, so I am breaking up with you for your good." I told her as kindly as possible.
And guess what , at first she was crying but after some time she stopped and with such venoumous tone that I have never hear her use. she spoke, "I knew this day would come soon and that other girl is none other than Sabrine. Right? She was the one who had your attention in school always , even when we would spend our time together you always thought of ways of how to prank her. You didn't knew that you loved her but now that she's gone. You finally realized your feelings. Well done. What we had , is may be over for you but not for me. I will get you back. Because I love you and she doesn't.She hates you if you don't know. She'll never love you as I do."
"No Stace no, you don't love me and whether she loves me or not that is not your concern. But what I know for sure is you don't love me. Just think yourself I am the only guy you ever dated and you didn't gave any other a chance. I am not the right one for you Stace, I care about you but I don't love you. So please get over us or get over me. Don't behave like an obsessive ex-girlfriend." I told her." oh really I am  behaving like an obsessive ex-girlfriend,  I told you I love you what part of that you don't understand Aden. " She says "Stacy please, We are over and just get it inside your head." I tell her but suddenly she grabs me by my collar and then speaks, "for you we may be over but not for me, I won't stop trying and I will go to any limit to get you back Aden. This is not over. " she says and walks away. After that she had a drastic change she was no longer the sweet and innocent girl that I dated but she became mean, very mean and the heartthrobe of our highschool and she tried a lot to get me back but till now she had failed each and every attempt. God knows what she wants now. And yea I have not dated anyone in these two years.

"What do you want Stacy?" I ask irritated. "You know what I want. " she says. "Go away Stacy. You are not wanted here." Comes Dexter's voice from her behind. "Shut up Dexter, It is between Aden and me so it's better if you stay out of this. We don't want a fight to start now do we." She says and then smirks. "Dexter go. I'll handle her. I 'll be back. " I say to him and turn to Stacy. "So where I was, yea as I was going to say, you should go away Stacy." I say to her. "Not so soon Aden, I heard and saw myself how close you and that Sabrine are getting. And how you are going to ask her for a date today. " she sneers the last part. "Yea we are getting close but that's not your concern Stacy and if I say about asking her for a date than that also is not your concern in fact anything related to me should not be your concern." I say angrily. "Oh Aden, how many times should I remind you that everything related to you was, is and will always be my concern." She speaks up. "Stacy please it's been two years, grow up girl." I say "Aden I have grown up and you so very well know how changed I am, it's you who should stop chasing Sabrine and realize what you want is in front of you." Stacy says. "You also very well know Stacy that I am not going to listen to you." I say and walk away from her. But the bell rings signalling that Break was over. "Oh damn it, you ruined my break." I shout at her. "I can do much more than that Aden, you know and so keep that in mind." She says and walks away.
Sabrine's P.O.V.
School is over and I am going just as Aden's voice stops me. "Hey Uriyel wait for me." "where were you in the break." I ask as soon as he comes "Why? Were you missing me ?" he says "Pfft no way, you know friends should know where there friends are." I reply. " hmm that means you care about me. " he teases "Shut up Aden, so why did you ask me to wait up?" I ask him.
"Sabrine." suddenly a squeaky and very high-pitched voice came. When I turned around I was shocked to see who it was no not really,   as much as I remember she is Stacy and Ginny told me how Aden broke up with her after I left but she didn't tell me the reason as she herself didn't knew. If you are thinking how Stacy looks than she is drop dead gorgeous. "Hello Stacy. Long time no see. How are you?" I say. "Aden you go I have some catching up to do with my friend Stacy here." I say and shoo him away. "Yeah Sabrine long time no see. I see you have grown your hair." she says and laughs. "Yea and you have become so pretty.I mean just look at you." I reply. If you are thinking how am I friends with Stacy than the answer is simple, she is such a sweet girl and I know she dated Aden and no I am not jealous of her. Because I know one thing that is they have broken up and two years back when she was dating him I didn't know I liked him. "Thank you Sabrine. You haven't changed. You are more prettier than I am but it's not worth telling you as you won't believe." Stacy says. I don't know why but I am not liking this Stacy, I am having a very negative feeling. "So I wanted to ask if anything is going on between you know you and Aden." she says very sweetly. And if I say I was shocked would be an understatement the old Stacy was never such blunt. "What do you mean?" I ask her. "Oh you know I just wanted to know that do you like him or anything as I was thinking of asking him out but I saw how much time you too spend together." she replies "But he broke up with you. Right." I ask her instead. "Oh yea we broke up as I wanted to you know focus at studies but now I have been thinking that it's time to get back together and then it can be like the old days you pranking him, he pranking you and me helping you both prank each other." she replies too cheerfully. "Sorry Stacy we are friends now and I am fine with it and I heard that Aden broke up with you, I don't know the reason why. But obviously if he broke up with you than he definitely would not want to get back together so it would be a bad idea to ask him out. " I tell her as kindly as possible as I can not imagine him being with any girl other than me. And focus on studies it is such a stupid reason. " Sorry I lied about focusing on study part. Actually he thought we were getting too serious and falling for each other very hard so he wanted to break up and take some time." she tells me. "Okay but why are you telling me all this. " I ask her suspiciously. "As I told you earlier I know you and Aden have became friends now only and how you both spend most of your time together so I didn't wanted to you know interfere in your budding friendship and that's why I wanted to ask you if you are fine with it." she replies but I don't believe her I seriously think she is upto something, "And You were asking Aden where he was in the break actually he was with me. That's why he couldn't come to you and your friends." she says. "Why was he with you?" I ask her curiosity getting the best of me "That is none of your business umm sorry I mean i
Can't tell you. Oh look at the time. I have to go. Bye. " she says and leaves.

The girl in the picture is Stacy ;).