~4~ First Day of Lincoln High

Sabrine's P.O.V.
As you all already know today is my first day at school and I am wearing what is there in the pic. I have braided my hair and tied them with a ribbon.

" Come on Sabrine you are looking good now don't stare at yourself like that. " Ginny said.

Ginny was wearing red shorts with a white tank top having dark blue horizontal stripes and brown sandals she was even wearing a hat of ochre color.

We took the bus to school as I didn't wanted to make a grand entrance by riding with Ginny in her car or on my Vespa.
When we reached school I felt like it was just yesterday I went away and now see here I am back again.

"Oh My God Sabrine I am so excited for today. Now let's go and surprise Adria and Adrien."

If you are thinking what I think you are thinking than yes they are twins, you know the fun part that the meaning of their name is Dark but they are actually the complete opposite they are like little rays of sunshine but they do like to dress like bad asses just for fun.
So we were walking to my locker and yes I have already taken my time-table and my locker no. and other stuff but before I could open my locker I was attacked by someone and suddenly I couldn't breathe but still I felt oddly comfortable and that was when I was released I realized that Adria and Adrien were the one who attacked me. "Woah! Sabrine you are actually here again ." "Yea look at you looking more sexy than before. " first was said by Adria and second one ofcourse by Adrien. When we all looked at him he raised his hands and said " Hey! I know I consider her my sister but how can you all forget I am a boy after all and I was just stating the truth and I am not gonna hit on her. " He said with a wink
and then fled away. Before we could talk any more the bell rang. And then we went to our respective classes.
I have World History with Adrien then English III with Ginny and Calculus with Adria. I am alone in French, Pre AP Alzebra II, Regular Physics, world economics and Gym. So right now I have French and I know where the class is so I take my book and notebook and go there.
***

So far the day has been good I haven't seen him and I am very happy about it. Right now it's Lunchtime and we all are going to meet in the cafeteria. I take my food and take a seat. From the seat if I turned backwards I would have a clear view of the whole cafeteria but right now I was looking at the front where our school ground was. But as I look around the ones who were near this seat were looking at me as if I have grown two heads. Did I do something wrong or is it not allowed to sit here? Before I can reach a valid reason my friends join me. "Hello  how is your day going Sabrine?" Adria asks. If you are thinking what about the other two, then they both are already eating by the way they are eating it looks like they aren't getting food at home.
"Hey we are growing children okay, we need food." they both exclaimed at the same time. Oops I said that out loud but still it's the truth that they are eating like two pigs . I was snickering to myself but suddenly a fry and a piece of cabbage came at my face. "We are not Pigs." they both again exclaimed and then continued "before you ask No, we don't have mind reading abilities like Edward you are saying everything a little too loud try to keep your thoughts to yourself. " and with that they went back to eating their own food. We finished lunch pretty soon and then were just talking as half an hour more was left of break but then all three of them got panicked. "Hey Sabrine why don't we go and have a walk.See the weather's so good! " Ginny said nervously. "Yea Yea why not I think that's a good idea " Adria piped in followed by an overly enthusiastic Yeaa by Adrien. "Are you three kidding have you seen the weather outside it's sooo Hot we'll burn to ashes and you three want to go out. I knew my friends were crazy but this. " Before I could say any further I was tapped on my shoulders and while I was turning around I swear all of my friends eye balls fell out of their eye sockets. "You are seating on our seat." and I swear my breathing stopped just by hearing his voice he didn't recognize me, that hurt.
*ADEN's P.O.V.*
When we as in me and my friends entered the cafeteria our seat was already taken and I saw a girl animatedly talking to that redhead and the twins I don't know why but the girl looked strangely familiar she had blonde hair just like Uriyel's but Uriyel had a bob cut and that girl seating there had her hair braided no it can't be her. "Dude you are again zoning out and did you see someone is already seating on our table, How there they !" My friend Dexter exclaimed. "Oh my god Dexter it's Dare not there." Derek said while laughing. But I wasn't waiting for them to tone down I went to MY seat and tapped the girl and I swear that I saw How the redhead and those twins eyes fell out of their sockets and I was actually afraid as to what am I thinking but I had already said "You are on my seat." And then the girl turned around...

So here is chapter 4 and I know cliffhanger what can I say I like it this way and next chapter would be updated tomorrow positively. Till then bye peeps :)