~23~ The Café

Sabrine's P.O.V.
"Let's go girls." I say as I sit in the car. "So where are you taking us?" Adria and Ginny ask. "It's a surprise but you won't be disappointed." I say and start driving the car.

Aden's P.O.V.

"Guys look the girls are going somewhere." Dexter says. "So what."Derek says. "Do we have anything good to do right now ?" I ask. "No but whatever you are thinking is not good that would be called stalking." Derek says "What am I thinking?" I ask him innocently "you are definitely thinking of following them. " he says "Guys they have started the car are we going to follow them or not." Dexter says impatiently. "Come on and Derek if you don't come we are gonna call Ginny and tell her something." I say and yea he told us that how he took Ginny for a date and he likes her. "That's so low of you. You would not do that." Derek says "Oh we can wanna try." Dexter says "Okay I am coming." and with that we all start following them.

Sabrine's P.O.V.

"Sab there's a car following us." Ginny says from the back seat fidgeting slightly. "Yea Sabrine she's right. " Adria also says suspiciously "okay I knew that but now I am also getting a bit scared but don't worry can you tell which car is it and color? " I ask "As much as I know about cars it's a cadillac escalade and color is black." Adria tells us. I remember that Aden also has a cadillac and Black color. "Ginny call Derek and ask where is he." I tell her and stop the car. I see the car following us also stops.
"Hello Derek...umm where are you? I mean you know.... are you at your home or not. " Ginny talks with him and I press the horn three times and as the phone was on speaker we hear the sound of horn coming from the other line. "Ok bye Derek." she says and cuts the phone. "It's definitely Aden, Derek and Dexter following us. I thought that we didn't had a girls day out and so I was taking you somewhere but it seems that I can't." I say feeling a bit sad. "Don't feel sad Sabrine it's okay we still are spending time together and that's what matters the most." Adria says. "Yea. So why don't we go to
them and ask why were they following us." Ginny says. And then we all get out of the car and go to
Aden's car.

"Umm Hello girls. Whattya doing?" Aden says sheepishly. " Shut up Aden we should be the one asking what were you three doing. I mean seriously don't you have anything better than following us." I ask him. "Sorry, but no we don't have anything better to do than following you. " he replies , but then seeing the look on our faces he adds "Can we join you to where ever you are going?" "Yes please let us join." Der
ek says coming in front. "Yea, Please. " Dexter says a little to fastly . "Okay but just don't do this again." Adria tells them.
"When will we reach? " Ginny asks for the upteenth time. "We are here. Look. " I say and park the car.
If you are thinking where have I bought them than if you remember Aden took me to this café/restro and yes I  bought them here as the food here was just so tasty. "You bought us to a cafe." Ginny says with a shocked look on her face. "We drove for almost 45 minutes to come to a cafe." Adria also says in disbelief. "Girls it is not just a normal cafe, it is a cafe as well as a restro... kind of and the food here is damn tasty." I tell them. "Yea it should be, otherwise we are not going anywhere with you the next time." Ginny exclaims. "Yea yea come now." I say. As we enter we see that boys have already chose a seat and so we go there.

After some time we all give our
orders and wait for the food to
come. "Here is your food." the server says coming with our food and serving us.
"Oh my god this food is so tasty." Ginny moans "Yea Sabrine it is very tasty. How did you find this café?" Adria asks. And I think about how Aden bought me here and because of him I found out about this cafe. I don't want to tell that I want it to be a secret in between Aden and Me. But I am not gonna tell them a lie. "Sabrine what are you thinking about?" Adria asks "Nothing." I reply And went back on eating my food.
"So how did you find out?" Adria asks again. "I will tell after we get back home for now enjoy the food." I tell them. "Thanks for letting us
join you. " Derek says "No problem Derek." we reply and then take our leave .

"Oh my Dear god that's so cute. Why didn't you told us earlier? " Ginny exclaims. If you are thinking that I told them about how Aden made that day one of the best days of my life than yes I told them and Ginny is gushing about how sweet it was of him. "Yea that was sweet. " Adria says. "It seems like Aden likes you. Other wise why would he do so much for you." Ginny says. "Pfft.. no way, he just felt sorry for what all happened between us and that was his way of asking for forgiveness." I reply. They both just stare at me flatly.
"Whatever helps you sleep at night,  but we still think that he likes you." Adria says. "Can we talk about something else now ." I say feeling flustered by just thinking that maybe Aden likes me. "Okay Okay Sabrine... so who wants to watch a movie?" Ginny asks changing the topic. "We. " Adria and I Shout.

So chapter 23 is finished and I hope that so far you are liking my book. And the picture above was of the cafe.