~21~ Knight Family

The boy in the picture is Austin (Aden's brother)

Sabrine's P.O.V.

As I enter my house I see mom standing there "Where were you?" she asks. "I was out with a friend." I say "Which friend as I called Ginny, Adria and Adrien you were not with any of them so who was this friend ?" she asks going into her oversuspicious mode.
"Mom chill I was with Aden. " I reply. "Oh that boy he is sweet, but you should have told me na I was so worried about you. " she says "Sorry mom I forgot but what about dad he wasn't worried about me." I say with a pout."Oh he was like she is a grown girl she knows where to go and bla bla." she says "Now go and change the Knight family are coming for dinner today." she says "What! you mean the one opposite our house?" I ask "Yea so go and change." "But how do you know them?" I ask "Oh you know Mrs. Knight comes to my baking classes and she is such a fast learner so we talked a little and then got to know we are neighbours so we decided to have a dinner as to get to know each other more better and guess what Aden is her son." she tells me. "Okay mom but why should I change." I say "Because... Just go change and shower you are not presentable." she says and shoos me away. Presentable enough it's not like they are coming to ask my hand for a marriage.

Aden's P.O.V.
As soon as I enter I am greeted by an overly happy enthusiastic mother. "Um mom what happened ?" I ask "Go change we are going at our new neighbour's for dinner today. " she says "You mean there. " I point at Uriyel's house "Yea there. Oh I forgot to ask where were you since morning. "
"Ummm with a friend you know." I reply "Which friend?" she asks. "Mom could you stop with the twenty-one questions, I was with Sabrine, and I took her to ice-skating then gaming, then this cute cozy restaurant then a carnival and see she gave me this key chain which she won and I gave her a Cub which I won and we named it cubby." I reply her but then I see the look on her face she is giving me a proud look. "What is their to be proud of?" I ask "Nothing Aden go change. " she replies just as the bell rings and dad comes.

Aden's Mom's P.O.V.
When he was talking about what all he did today he looked so happy it's been such a long time that I saw him in such a good and bright mood. I mean by just looking at his face and the way he was talking it was so obvious that he was in love with this girl Sabrine but I didn't say anything,and I am a bit worried about him I still think that he is not old enough for these things because two years back what happened to him I don't want that to happen again.
Sabrine's P.O.V.
I was setting the plates and stuff just as the bell rings. "I'll get it." my dad says. After setting the table I also go outside to see Mr.and Mrs. Knight already talking about something with mom and dad and Aden is nowhere. "Looking for me." his voice comes. " "Pfft no I came to check that how many plates should I set." I lie. "Whatever." he says. "Hey babe." an annoying voice comes "Oh Not you again, I should have known that you are Aden's brother. " I groan "What did he do now?" Aden asks. "What he didn't do!!! whenever I go to the park he is always there and always irritating me. You understand na what I want to say." "Sorry about that he is just an idiot you know he has some sort of mental disease, of which a cure is yet to be found." Aden replies. " Shut up Aden. I don't. You are just jealous that she is my friend and not yours." Austin replies (yea I know his name he tells me everyday.) "Oh really let me tell you she is the girl I spent my day with you know what I am talking about." Aden smirks "Whatever." Austin replies with a frown. "Come on children. Let's have dinner."
"So Sabrine, you are in the same grade as Aden. Any subjects you have in common." Aden's dad asks. "Yea we have few subjects common like French and World Economics." I reply. "Hmm good."
"So Aden what do you want to become. " my mom asks. "An economist." is his reply. "What a coincidence Sabrine here also
wants to become an Economist." my mom tells. "Mom I want to become an Economics lecturer not economist." I say but she ignores me. And the dinner goes on like this.
"Take Aden and Austin with you Sabrine. As we adults talk." my dad says "Yea ok."
"Woah your room issss... so girlie. Never thought of you being a girl to like pink." Aden says. " I don't like pink it's just this color suits my room and gives it a very cozy and cool look. " I reply. "Hmm. " Aden says and then take out his phone and starts doing god knows what. " so you are cubby . " Austin shouts taking hold of the cub I had kept beside my pillows on bed. "It's mine okay." I say snatching it away from him. "Yea it's hers don't you dare touch it." Aden adds. "Huh stupid people." Austin's reply. 
So now the Knight family has gone and I am lazying around just thinking about how soon this day went. It was seriously one of the best days of my life.

Aden's P.O.V.
I don't know about Uriyel but this was one of the best day of my life. I had a great time and I hope Uriyel did too. With these thoughts I drift to sleep with a smile on my face.