~2~ New Home

I am getting straight to the point that the girl in the picture is Ginny. And below is Sabrine's new home and Aden's P.O.V is coming soon ;)

V is coming soon ;)

GINNY's P.O.V.
After we arrived at Sabrine's new home we went straight to unpack and arrange everything and now finally after several hours it's all done and her room is looking amazing .

There's this small study table where we arranged all her books and then opposite that there's a medium sized bed. The room looks so cozy I can't even describe and it is of white and baby pink colors as they are quite cool and serene colors and yes you think pink's a girlish color but it isn't looking that bad.

Her room is on the first floor and we can see the front garden and the opposite house

Her room is on the first floor and we can see the front garden and the opposite house. I know that information was not required but still I gave it.

"Ginny you are here for the weekend right. " Sabrine asked or I should say stated.
" Yes ofcourse." I replied and then added "After all I need to make sure you wear something good on your first day at school. "
" Oh please I always wear the best. Wanna bet? " she says.
" hmmm but what should be the bet, okay listen here you should get atleast 5-7 boys to ask you out. " I said
"okay done ." she said and with that we went to have food and then went to sleep.

ADEN's P.O.V.

It was friday today and me and my friends were chilling at my place in my room which is at the first floor and has a direct view of the front. I saw a family shifting there let me tell you that house has never been empty one family goes and the other comes right after. That house is considered lucky or some shit. So back to the topic, I have been having this weird feeling since last two days that something is Gonna happen and I still am not sure whether it's good or bad, well we just have to wait to see what happens.
O

h god here I am talking to you as if we are best friends but I didn't even told you about myself.
So I hope you all atleast know my name that is Aden Olaf Knight.
And I am a good basketball player if I say so myself and yea I lead my team to victory . Than secondly no I am not a player I mean I am a basketball player but not the other player . I AM NOT. Last to last to last year that is two years back I made a mistake the biggest and possibly the one which can't be undone and that was to reject Uriyel.There she came and confessed how she liked me and I humiliated her and broke her heart I saw her heartbroken face and that was the reason I turned my back on her that day because I didn't knew why it was making me feeling so guilty I didn't told her to like me, but than whenever I closed my eyes I saw that face and that was when reality hit me and I realized how much I liked her but then if you like someone you get over them but I, I missed her pissed off face, I missed our fights, I missed her smile I missed each and every single thing of her and that kiss and lastly her words Until we meet again and as much as I knew her I knew for her those words were a promise with a message that clearly said she will miss me but then again how she said those words so softly yet stiffly it meant she will get over me and will be back being enemies with me but now that isn't what I want .

With this said now I am going to join my friends who all are fast asleep in the room.
Saturday Morning
"Aden, go and give them this lasagna as they are new na and then they are our new neighbors. " my mom said.

"Why mom why should I go and they live opposite to us the ones who lives adjacent are our neighbours. " I said it's just I didn't wanted to go there I am having this feeling ,that something is going to happen definitely.

"Mom I can go if you want, lucky for me they have a daughter I saw her yesterday and let me tell you she is hot maybe I'll get her number. " My little brother yes little he's just in 10th grade and this is his how he his says which obviously is answered by a hit at the head by our mom "Austin how many times do I need to tell you that think before you speak and she is definitely older than you by the way you are describing her , go and study or do something else other than watching girls older than you. " my mom said .
"Mom ...I am going just give me that lasagna and see there I go and here I come in seconds. " I reply and take the lasagna with me. " yeah yeah I see, idiot just heard about a girl and there I go here I come. " my brother mutters grumpily from the dining chair. And you would be thinking where's my dad he has gone for his business trip. "Shut up 'Harold' " I put emphasis on harold as he too just like me doesn't like his middle name being used to tease.But i liked it when Uriyel used to taunt me by saying Olaf.
"You are just jealous that I get to go and you don't ." with that said I don't wait for him to reply and go to the new neighbors and ring the bell.

1

2

3

"YOU" I say as soon as the gate opens.

Haha cliffhanger ;) don't worry I'll update soon till then good day.